• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Don't forget to check out the current contests here.
Mazula
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Korch players.

Anyone out there willing to help me trade down some goods? Space age down..
    Moving through this event like a winter storm in eastern Canada looking forward to that 28% attack boost
    Mazula
    Mazula
    Sorry 25% boost not 28
    I got aboard the Pirate Ship guild took me a while to even think about joinning such a big guild but after 3 years I felt ready and it's great!
    I just received a message from inno wanting me to link my game account to the forum account or something like that but when I click the login button after clicking the link provided to link my account it takes me to the play store can anyone help me with that?
    Monkey13
    I saw the link in an email yesterday. I was a bit skeptical, but I have just logged into my Forum account and it was also in my inbox here. I clicked the link and it automatically linked both my forum account and game account without having to put in any other details. So as it was in the forum inbox, I can only assume it was safe and sent by Inno.
    Reactions: Mazula
    Goremise
    Goremise
    Yeah I just did the same, linked them, thought they already were
    pwjadams
    I had trouble as well, but after contacting FOE they sorted me out. Put in a ticket
    What does it mean on the statue of honour to add more roads to victory to get more rewards?
    Any designers want to create me a signature banner? Looking for something with the Avatar the movie theme with my player name Lord Mazula on it.
    Deleted member 118885
    i can try im not good at art
    Mazula
    Mazula
    If I had a PC I could but I'm using mobile atm. Try it out if you like I just want like a cutout character from avatar and my name in cool letters or a banner with my name.
    Deleted member 118885
    im on a laptop i will use scratch to make a rough copy
    Rolling thru the soccer quest in good time. Hope I get the full prize :D
    Deleted member 118885
    I hope you get it good luck
    How long do incidents stay for? Is there a time limit or do they stay untill you pick them up?
    Powe
    I think they stay forever, I'm not fully sure.
    Emberguard
    Emberguard
    24 hrs from the time the incidents spawned.
    Mazula
    Mazula
    That's what I thought cause I was pretty sure one disappeared on me. Thanks
    I had to uninstall and reinstall foe for my truce tower to be in it's right place.
    When is the truce tower going to be finished? The suspense is killing me lol
    Emberguard
    Emberguard
    It is finished. If you’re on mobile you just need until your device updates to 1.181. My apple device updated 2 days ago
    Looking for a moderator or leader position in korch. Have guild hit me up.
    Deleted member 118885
    We have one open in mk
    Powe
    I have a small guild called strength and power, I'll give you leader position and the rules are really lax.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…