mathew0502
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• what about GE how much does say first place give your guild in ranking points and leveling?
    mathew0502
    mathew0502
    Getting first place in GE gains 25% guild power boost, the boost goes on what level your guild power you collected during the GE week.
    hello im wondering on points what is the best way to get them cause i do gvg alot but still seem to be stuck where i am in ranking?
    Emberguard
    Emberguard
    Consumption of goods (treasury donations, tech tree etc.), fights, buildings and GB lvling (per FP) all contribute to points.
    Emberguard
    Emberguard
    for fights the era of units defeated will determine the points given. So if you want to farm points you'll want to face the highest age available and contribute the highest age goods to treasury. I know of players that'll dump thousands of Future - VF goods into the treasury at a time just for the points
    Emberguard
    Emberguard
    Of course if everyone above you is doing the same things at the same rate of progress then your standing will remain unchanged as you'll all be increasing your points by the same amount. But I wish you the best in your endeavours to improve your ranking and hope this info helps in some way :)
    hi is says in the ideas section that an idea needs to be formated before other players can vote on or discuss ideas but i do not know how to format my idea thanks egg the good
    CaptainJacksparrow
    CaptainJacksparrow
    Look in the ideas section of the forum, there is a post by Amy Steele showing how to do that
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…