1. Forge Questers!

Join the contest for a chance to win 1,000 diamonds Read all about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A Few Good Mods!

Check out the various positions we have to offer here.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Fall Event 2019

On your marks. Get set. Bake! This year, the Fall Bake Off makes its return to your city in style!
    For detailed information, please click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Forge Cafe

Head to our Forge Cafe, ask a question, or have a chat. It's the perfect place for you to pull up a chair and learn more about the game and the forum here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
mathew0502
Last Activity:
Sep 7, 2019

Share This Page

mathew0502

Sergeant

mathew0502 was last seen:
Sep 7, 2019
    1. xmen14
      xmen14
      what about GE how much does say first place give your guild in ranking points and leveling?
      1. mathew0502
        mathew0502
        Getting first place in GE gains 25% guild power boost, the boost goes on what level your guild power you collected during the GE week.
        May 18, 2019
    2. xmen14
      xmen14
      hello im wondering on points what is the best way to get them cause i do gvg alot but still seem to be stuck where i am in ranking?
      1. Emberguard
        Emberguard
        Consumption of goods (treasury donations, tech tree etc.), fights, buildings and GB lvling (per FP) all contribute to points.
        May 18, 2019
      2. Emberguard
        Emberguard
        for fights the era of units defeated will determine the points given. So if you want to farm points you'll want to face the highest age available and contribute the highest age goods to treasury. I know of players that'll dump thousands of Future - VF goods into the treasury at a time just for the points
        May 18, 2019
      3. Emberguard
        Emberguard
        Of course if everyone above you is doing the same things at the same rate of progress then your standing will remain unchanged as you'll all be increasing your points by the same amount. But I wish you the best in your endeavours to improve your ranking and hope this info helps in some way :)
        May 18, 2019
    3. egg the good
      egg the good
      hi is says in the ideas section that an idea needs to be formated before other players can vote on or discuss ideas but i do not know how to format my idea thanks egg the good
      1. CaptainJacksparrow
        CaptainJacksparrow
        Look in the ideas section of the forum, there is a post by Amy Steele showing how to do that
        Apr 26, 2019
  • About

Hello, my name is Mathew, I'm married, my main occupation is Hairdressing but looking to change that, I play on Houndsmoor since 30th July 2013, my side hobbies are crafting, reading, baking and travelling.
    You can find me most of the time in the forum, so if you need any advice or help with the forum or Forge of Empires you know where to find me or if you just want to join our amazing team.

Keep on forging :D