• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Kwisatz Haderach

1. beta forum spoiler GE lvl 5

Just dont play GE5 and all will be good.....as it is so controversial to involve City deff into GE5 that it have maybe 50/50 to pass..... 99% best FOE players will not play it for shure with City deff, as you not need it after Galata GB at all.....so now we will build 7y old Citry Deff GBs to...
  2. Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire - Feedback

This new Settlement is here from Aug 3, 2021, and from then it was many feedback for this delete all buildings like 6x issue, to gather enough Cultural points, because there isnt any other way to complete this settlement. You simply cant gather enough cultural point to open new research or...
  3. Update 1.214 Feedback

So it seems to be a legit question: Why was added that Heall All buton in the second battle pop-up windows at the exact same spot, where we clicking for fast fights, if less than 5% players play GvG (where speed is needed), and honestly, only GvG and sometimes GbG players are the only who are...
  4. Update 1.214 Feedback

And guess what....mobile players not use this Forum, so whatever is done in this game is ok vs few players who gives Inno feedback here and not like some updates. So peoples, start using mobile app to play FOE, and you will have zerro problems. Simple as that =))))
  5. Update 1.214 Feedback

After this update in the Army Management tab under the Age selection, it keep randomly changing to past era. So i am in SAV, and sometimes is changed to SAAB. First i thought that i am doing something, but now i see its bug. Please repaire this. You cant find/remove this kind of players...
  6. Update 1.214 Feedback

Problem is, that FOE "wants" to be pure app game and developers bringing app graphics to PC version. Do you remember Win 8? Yeah no one buyed it, so Inno, if you change th PC version of FOE, please test it, or at least open that FOE and check it out how its look like, before it goes...
  7. Update 1.214 Feedback

Maybe Inno wanted to solve point farming in GvG and GbG, so thats why now the 2 popup windows not aligned (like in GE), just they not telling us this? Nothing wrong with this, many of us even welcome this solution, just its one fattal error in this way how they did with this "Heal all" button...
  8. Update 1.214 Feedback

With this update, there is now a 'heal all' button where all units (in the battle report) can be healed with one button click! Can be this new button (heal all) moved somwere else, so the "OK" button after fight would be againe in the same line like "Auto battle" was before this update? Or...
  9. Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire - Feedback

Ok, yes, if you hover the mouse you can see the icon, but how hard would be to see this information (the little chaine or set icon) without hovering the mouse on it? Dont forget that this game playing kidz mostly, not adults with doctorate loll ;)
  10. Update Update to 1.211 Feedback

- The auto-scrolling has been removed from Message Center threads. With this change, the thread it will no longer auto-scroll to the bottom in case a new message arrives while you're reading an older message. This is a good update, BUT isnt working properly or need to adjust. When you reading...
  11. Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire - Feedback

This small diplomacy buildings and large diplomacy buildings should have symbols so we know which ones interact in what way to main building, and the same symbol would need to be on Main building to. If you move your mouse to main building, you will see some "barrels" (Empire set buildings)...
  12. Update 1.203 Feedback

For what i see, the logic about this Auto Ignore after you Report someone is, that if you Report someone, you not "want" to see his post, so if he is on Auto ignore, you and he will not see each other posts, so you and him can tell whatewer you want for each other, the other side will not see...
  13. Update to 1.200 - Feedback

I think, that everyone have this issues...asked many guildies....you maybe just not noticed them...go to manual fight and check if the map is smaller..if yes..you have all that what i writed above :)
  14. Update to 1.200 - Feedback

All maps are bugged after this new Graphical update...tottaly unaligmented. GvG have many bugs, GE is bugged to, manual attack map is zoomed out (smaller) and so on... Even browser cache is like 2x bigger like it was, so required more system memmory, and after the cache clear its so slow till...
  15. Update to 1.200 - Feedback

You can now even loop RQ on Settlemens ;););)