• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Mark longsword

1. Mark longsword

Im stuck

The quest is to gather asteroid ice from the campaign map and I have past that and the colony has been abandoned.
  2. Mark longsword

Im stuck

It wont accept the ice I make in my city only in the colony
  3. Mark longsword

Im stuck

I tried building a synthesizer in my city but it wont accept any asteroid ice I make there, only in the colony
  4. Mark longsword

Im stuck

Hi, I've been playing this game for some now and even though I take my time I'm a little stuck. A quest from the campaign map has gotten me stuck. I'm currently in space age venus and the quest is related to space age asteroid belt and that colony has been abandoned so I cant go back to build...
  5. Mark longsword

Closed September Fall Contest

Mark longsword 19 Apples 9 Caramel 6 Chocolate 17 Pumpkin 14 Cinnamon
  6. Mark longsword

Unformatted: Blueprints

I add a lot of fps to players great buildings to acquire blueprints I need to level up my GBs. I go through each players GBs to find the one I need blueprints for. This is a long drawn out procedure, is there anyway to search by GB. For instance if I needed just Alcatraz blueprints, could there...
  7. Mark longsword

Event St. Patrick's Event Feedback

Now 2 days into the event and I've won one thing, that I don't intend using and I'll probably sell and as things stand it'll be many days before i win anything else. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but this event is a non event.
  8. Mark longsword

Defending and happiness

This survival of the fittest quote is used too often, it's like it's on permanent copy and paste. It doesn't matter what is discussed you can guarantee that it will raise its ugly head at some point.
  9. Mark longsword

Defending and happiness

When your city is attacked and defeated it can then be plundered allowing the attacker to gain a reward for his/her efforts. However when you are attacked but your defending army is victorious you have no reward. If this was is real life as it was in medieval Europe, the cities happiness was...
  10. Mark longsword

Attacking and plundering

Just a thought and it has probably been raised before and its not another anti attacking and plundering rant. How's this, you attack a city and win then if you want you can plunder, but if you loose why not have the defending army plunder you.
  11. Mark longsword

Carnival Event drop rates

Yes I'm the same, I've acquired nothing that I wouldn't have gotten by playing the daily challenge or the expedition. This questline is a joke.
  12. Mark longsword

Closed Food Of Earth

Germany - sauerkraut France - cassoulet Belgium - moules-frites United kingdom - chicken tikka masala Austria - wiener schnitzel Canada - butter tarts Australia - roast lamb United States of America - brownies China - Peking duck Finland - sauteed raindeer Switzerland - switzerland Italy - pizza...
  13. Mark longsword

Update Update to 1.139

Everything I was going to say about the 'blur' has already been said. It's of no use, it gets in the way, it ruins the flow of the game etc etc etc....... You should really rethink this update.
  14. Mark longsword

Closed Forge Cup - Missing In Action!

1 = E 2 = L 3 = F
  15. Mark longsword

Closed The Forged Painting

1 Set of three Windows middle one upside down in large building. 2 One less bird flying just below top right corner. 3 Flag missing large building top left turret. 4 Door hinge missing from building front left of centre. 5 Red flag hanging from building left of centre the hammer is on the...