• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by MarcelMerk

1. MarcelMerk

Do Not Suggest: Statistics/Logging GBG

Is there a valid reason given why this information will not be disclosed to at least the Guild members/admin. Also people spend money on the game and when it then get sabotaged over and over again you want to know who the bad apple is
  2. MarcelMerk

Would love to know any constructive feedback if the answer is No or Maybe
  3. MarcelMerk

Proposal: Currently within the Guild Battel Grounds there are limited possibilities to see who has done what and when. This information is important for management of the Guild Reason: To prevent that resources are consumed by Rogue players, guidelines that are broken when placing Ignore tags...
  4. MarcelMerk

Guild Forum Removal - Feedback

Not read only. Just keep it and make it available for all platforms. The layout of the message center is different and not usefull to handle the content which is on the forum. It feels like FoE maybe a ... and are afraid to admit is. The Forum is important but most likely people will start...
  5. MarcelMerk

Some people play on more then one platform. I play on mobile, ipad and PC. Besides that I can access it from my mobile using a browser.
  6. MarcelMerk

There are noway that there enough to mark them all. There is a limit you know that. Stop defending and let Inno come uup with a proper ingame alternative by investegating the need of the forum or improvement of the MEssage Center in a way it would fit the community. Then once it is in place...
  7. MarcelMerk

That is no alternative at all. Bump them . Really. All rules, guidleine, comms in one thread. Sure nice way to organize all your info. Try finding something. Of in just a short notice your customers tell you it is a bad descion you might want to listen to the ones who pay the bill
  8. MarcelMerk

Yeah right and then its get deleted after 60 days of inactive thread
  9. MarcelMerk

That is more an argument to make it available on the mobiles then removing it entirly. Prefer to fix it within the System Center instead like suggested
  10. MarcelMerk

I saw the notification about the removal of the Guild Forum. We use and I know also others use this to explain tactics, rules, guidelines etc to the guild and for new members. As this is removed we loose this way of informing our members. We would likea way to maintain this way of...
  11. MarcelMerk

Do Not Suggest: Guild Forum Disappearing - Extra Tab Message Center

I saw the notification about the removal of the Guild Forum. We use and I know also others use this to explain tactics, rules, guidelines etc to the guild and for new members. As this is removed we want to move this to teh Message Center but there messages get removed after 60 days. Can you...
  12. MarcelMerk

GvG Competitive Seasons

+1 But there should be some arrangements regarding - Goods returned otherwise the Guilds will be drained of goods in no time, So like now half return when drop a sector. - Reward could also be tickets to an exclusive tournament map. See it like the play offs.
  13. MarcelMerk

New Content Crystal Villas Rebalancing

So how long would it be when we can expect a answer from Inno regarding this matter ? Would like to know which approach I now have to take.
  14. MarcelMerk

Same here. Oer a week I reported it in the support ticket asking for updates and how to proceed. Then yesterday teh remark that this needs to go to the forum. I think that not only t eh ones with premium buildings should be compensated but everybody should. If they though a littlebit longer...
  15. MarcelMerk

Maybe I am naive in this but I still think that by making this visible to Inno they will realize that they need to come up with a proper compensation. They is a growing group of players that are getting enough of the mistakes that they every time have to pay for. Inno would nt loose any money...