• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Mandelynn

1. GE acting like less than 3

I've had 3 members in GE for 2 years or more. Now we gained another member bringing it ti four, GE is acting as if there were less than three and won't let us compete. Is this happening to others? Is the new 5th level screwing it up?
  2. Fixed: No Cars or Pedestrians

Something odd. In Mt. Killmore only, cars and people work fine.
  3. Fixed: No Cars or Pedestrians

From CS: "We are sorry to see you are having problems playing Forge of Empires. We are aware of the issue and it has been forwarded to our development team." That's it. Maybe the next update they'll fix it.
  4. Fixed: No Cars or Pedestrians

I too noticed this. Cars appeared once in one city but when I clicked on an instance, they disappeared again. Cars help me see instances behind buildings I normally can't see. Hope this gets fixed soon.
  5. One Click Aid and Motivate

I have it on the US side but not this side. :(
  6. Independent 1.9?

Finally found a few of them. Beware 1.9s that have nutcases for owners. lol Ran into two of those. eeks.
  7. Do our neighbours change?

Usually, neighbors hinder not help. Try adding better friends to your friends list. (fl), Those are the ones that are supposed to help you in the game.
  8. Independent 1.9?

Looking for a good fast independent 1.9 in Mt Killmore. Please no soliciting for a guild. I'm not leaving mine. Thanks
  9. New Content [Feedback] Guild Expedition Changes

Keep in mind you need 3 or more players to be competitive with other guilds so a one person member can only play GE levels but not compete with other guilds in there. Unless you ask them directly, you have no way of knowing if they open up all levels in GE or even play at all.
  10. New Content [Feedback] Guild Expedition Changes

That would be me ^. I'm a single member in my own guild trying to up it's levels by completing GE4 and some gbg but gbg is very costly after 15-20 battles and competing against high level guild members of more then 20 in their guilds. GE at least I can do or used to be able to do. My guild may...
  11. New Content [Feedback] Guild Expedition Changes

Well, you know, for the younger guilds, it's not right to do it this way either. The older guilds got the benefit of GE4 (and 3) the way it was for years and years growing level wise. New guilds will now have harder time establishing themselves. Its hard enough to get GE players in new guilds as...
  12. New Content [Feedback] Guild Expedition Changes

For those in the younger ages with CoA, CdM, Zeus at or under lv 20, if you've noticed, ;last 4 steps in lv 3 is harder now. Inno didn't mention anything about 3 but try it for yourself.
  13. Free Market Company guild

With the exception of level 1 in GE and OBS or higher, there are no other rules. Free Market Company is a hands off guild.
  14. Daily quests getting longer?

For a while, really not sure. I have 8 worlds. Probably at least 3 years but some only in progressive by choice. Been concentrating non leveling up my Traz and CoA, CdM. Got plenty of Rogues. it gets me though to lv 3 GE and 4 encounters of GE4 but after that, I need to negotiate. FoE has been...
  15. when is the next event going to held?

I'm with you on that Cursed. lol I shouldn't have done the soccer event but did. What a waste of my time. The summer event however, is usually worth it prize wise so I do hope they take their time before starting it. Maybe like, winter. lol