• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Malynn

1. Malynn

Wyvern Smithy & Jumpin’ Pumpkin

Why isn’t the Wyvern Smithy “classed” as a production building for quests, e.g productions in the Wyvern Smithy DO NOT count towards completing 24 hour productions in the Rival quests or any other quests. But productions in the Jumpin’ Pumpkin do count towards production quests. It’s just...
  2. Malynn

Boost Overview

Why hasn’t the boosts for QI been listed in the Town Hall (Boost Tab) along with the other boosts, GbG, GE. Inno have known for some time now that they were going to introduce QI and that it would have a separate boost from the other features. They also knew they would buff Cultural Settlement...
  3. Malynn

Leave a Guild

If you are on a mobile device. Select the Guild Icon then in the new window tap the button in the top left corner with 3 lines on it. You’ll then see the option to leave.
  4. Malynn

New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

Repeatedly counting down from 1 minute on mobile device, but just shows 00.00 on laptop. And typically no information posted anywhere from Inno about there being a problem. We’re just the players/customers kept in the dark.
  5. Malynn

Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

I find the Time Skip tool a bit of a con. It clearly states: Time Skip - Skip 2 hours, Skip 4 hours or Skip 8 hours. Therefore one would naturally assume that your town skips ahead 2 hours etc. WRONG! All that skips ahead is the total amount of shamrocks you produce by 2 hours etc. ALL other...
  6. Malynn

Events are too time-consuming

The current frequency of events is about right IMO. No-one is forcing anyone to play an event. Simple answer is, if you don’t have the time to play a particular event, then don’t play it.
  7. Malynn

Antique Dealers

With all these wonderful new elements to the game we are getting, such as Quantum Incursion, Polynesia settlement and buffs to settlement reward buildings etc. Has anyone given any thought to giving the Antique Dealers a make-over? It’s like going into a tired rundown charity shop, full of old...
  8. Malynn

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

As I have said previously. I like the changes to GbG, they are a big improvement on the previous version. However, we have now played several campaigns (seasons or whatever you want to call them) and I have come to realise that the net result is. Due to the change in attrition settings and...
  9. Malynn

Really!!! If you have loads of time to waste and the patience to delete hundreds of fragments one at a time - good luck to you!
  10. Malynn

One sure way of alienating players and driving them away from playing this game is by rewarding them with fragments of buildings which they are unable to collect enough of to build the building. My inventory is already full of fragments of buildings which I will never build. Now it seems it is...
  11. Malynn

New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

Your guess is as good as anyone’s. One thing Inno is not good at is keeping players informed. Example: The first attempt at launching the mini challenges was a failure, but did Inno inform everyone that the mini challenges had been postponed for a week. Answer - No. Yes everyone who uses the...
  12. Malynn

OK, thanks for that. A very odd arrangement. Why not have both on both maps.
  13. Malynn

Not sure if this has already been raised or brought to the attention of the Devs: Has anyone noticed that since the changes To GbG, you no longer obtain Supplies as a reward. You can obtain everything else: FP,s, Diamonds, Goods, Units, Gold, Building Fragments etc. BUT NOT SUPPLIES. I suspected...
  14. Malynn

Absolutely hate the mini event (Rival Challenge). It forces you to play GE at a ridiculous pace. I like to enjoy GE and play it over the 6 days it was designed to be played, finishing on Sunday. I don’t want to rush through it at a breakneck speed. What is the point of having a 6 day GE event...
  15. Malynn

If a product is faulty, do you not take it back to where you obtained it and complain? Ask for a refund or a replacement working product? I would guess there are many of us who support Inno through purchasing diamonds, we are therefore in effect purchasing the game. I therefore think when things...