• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Madmire

1. Unhappiest building in the city

My city dwellers apparently really hate snow globes. Abandoned Asylum, bats flying about, creaking doors, pealing insane laughter from ghosts and spectres? -2700 happiness. Cute snow globe building showing a miniture winter wonderland complete with snow and firs? -27000 happiness.
  2. Confirmed: Buying FP's then trying to spend them in GB hangs up game

PC version. Buy 10 FP's for coins (other quantities ok). Then I go to put them in a GB. Game hangs up with spinning 'wait' symbol in middle of GB contrib area. Have to reload game to contribute to GB's or do most other stuff, like click on menu buttons etc.
  3. New Content Daily Login Bonus Feedback

The stacked buffs on PC is not only pointless but really annoying, a giant step back. Now stacking all the ads, I could get behind that!
  4. LOA

When to ditch a GB that you no longer need is purely situational, your situation, not anybody elses. The LOA provides a supply multiplier to your non-GB buildings, and goods, either relevant at age goods or utterly irrelevant goods from 3 ages prior. I think you hit the 'worthless goods'...
  5. Players colluding to snipe spots 1 & 2 @ 1/3 each

While its possible for 2 actual people to collude to do this, I've found invariably its 1 person with dual accounts. Typical tip offs, the lower level account is always taking 2nd, and there's never an additional amount of FP's paid by the account holder that takes 1st to the 2nd player's GBs...
  6. What unrefined goods are produced from GBs when you are in SAV?

GB unrefined goods are current age -3, so the answer to your question (for those GB's that produce unrefined goods as one of their abilities) is Virtual Future goods. There are several GB's that indirectly acquire goods as one of their abilities (Seed Vault, Himeji Castle, Space Carrier, Truce...
  7. Unformatted: Age appropriate special building artwork

Proposal: Have special event buildings drawn in age appropriate artwork. Reason: The majority of our city buildings are special event buildings. Our cities would look far more age appropriate if the building architecture actually looked something like the age we were in. Details: Every...
  8. New Content Feedback for Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

Hate to point out the elephant in the room, but 'great visuals' is kind of pointless when we never build any of those structures in the first place. Years of Monty Haul special event buildings, overly powerful GB's and the absurdity that is GbG have made coin/supply/goods production buildings...
  9. Hagia Sofia?

At level 70 its producting 42 FPs, or 1 FP per square. That should make it one of your better FP producers. You probably have plenty of smaller buildings that are only in the .5 per square rate that should be replaced first. Comes down to your strategy really. A lot of people depend almost...
  10. Update Update 1.218 feedback

How many movies have we seen where the mastermind defeats a security system by generating so many false alarms the guards finally just turn it off for him? The Castle red exclamation point is similar. While a red flag would have been useful for reminding us to collect our daily reward, Inno...
  11. Update Update to 1.217 Feedback

While I think you're wrong and klods is right, still think its unneccessary, with all those message boxes popping up for each 'prize' you get when you level up. 'oh look, six pop ups, wonder what I did to get all those?' For some reason Inno loves pointless red exclamation marks floating...
  12. Forge of Empires: Worst Experience with MMORPG in a Decade

GbG is currently a game exploit due to faulty math with the siege camps, allowing utterly massive game resource harvesting. A lot of guilds are not interested in GbG victory points, as long as they get enough to stay in Diamond League. Its all about doing province swaps with other guilds...
  13. Why the rush to complete GE before the last day?

Thanks thelegend. I was wondering if it was to win an anticipated tie. My guild's never been close to 100% completion so its never come up before.
  14. Why the rush to complete GE before the last day?

I keep seeing guilds putting up a member requirement to complete GE in a short period of time on demand. Why would the guild leaders make this demand? Is there some kind of hidden reward for completion prior to the normal Sunday evening?
  15. Update Update to 1.212 Feedback

the new GbG 'artwork' is just... wrong. An open handed palm facing you means stop. A diagonal bar through a symbol means don't do this. So that symbol means DONT stop. The exact opposite of what they're supposed to be saying!!