• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Madelina de Melrose

1. Madelina de Melrose

Me, Myself, I ... in Pictures

Holy cow. That's impressive! I think I did level 4 once, on one world only. Darned near emptied my storeroom and my sanity...
  2. Madelina de Melrose

Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

Well, after playing since Brisgard was a new world, I've finally found an event that I disliked so much, I won't have finished it on any of my 12 (13 if you count Beta) worlds. I'm normally not to shabby at strategy games, but without spending thousands of diamonds, I won't get anywhere near...
  3. Madelina de Melrose

Guild Forum Removal Feedback

It wouldn't break my heart to see forums go - I'm old, my eyes are old, it's hard to read tiny gold letters on a brown background. But there's one thing.... The message centre deletes messages after a certain time. More than once I've gone back to check something, found lots of comments, but...
  4. Madelina de Melrose

Update Update to 1.183 Feedback

Anyone know what the little handwashing icon is up next to the "you have this many FPs" icon? And Inno, please stop 'fixing' what isn't broken. I like that on beta, there are now three areas for different message types - but the new message format is bloody hard to read. I know, we pitched...
  5. Madelina de Melrose

Soccer Contest

6. Madelina de Melrose

Event Spring Event 2020 Feedback

What I want to know is - what happened to Bronze level? Seems that everyone who was on it got relegated to Amateur, then one pond crossing later, we're Silver. And on the Bronze graphics, it shows a "-" instead of the number of crossings required to achieve the level. Hopefully I'll make...
  7. Madelina de Melrose

fairness of event rewards.

When has a dev ever paid attention to anything posted in the Beta forum? We who play Beta all have come to the conclusion that the ONLY thing they want is bug reports, not suggestions.
  8. Madelina de Melrose

Numbers in circles on inventory items

Suddenly, some - not all - of my inventory items come with a number in a circle in the upper right corner of the icon. What the heck is this?
  9. Madelina de Melrose

Closed Forge Ahoy!

1=F 2=G 3=A 4=H 5=D 6=B 7=E 8=C
  10. Madelina de Melrose

Rogue Hideout Slots lost!!!

Oh, and is anyone from Inno actually reading these posts? It's been a week and there was no answer from them.....
  11. Madelina de Melrose

And when we get it, will the expansions we bought with diamonds disappear when we put them into reconstruction?
  12. Madelina de Melrose

When, oh WHEN, are we going to get reconstruction mode on the main servers?
  13. Madelina de Melrose

Update Update to 1.124

Back to the question: When is Inno going to bring Reconstruction Mode to the main servers? Can I hold off redoing 11 cities (plus beta) for another week or two or will it be a year and I need to do them now?
  14. Madelina de Melrose

Other Automatic Account Deletion

I've seen a number of players take time off - real life issues, burnout, frustration with the neverending events, whatever, and then they come back a year or so later. Now you're saying that the money they spent on diamonds (I expect most of us have bent a little plastic now and then) is lost...