• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by maculator

1. maculator

Already Suggested: Highlight unused building squares

Ok, tin hat on - waiting for the barrage Proposal: Provide a button which, when clicked, highlights unused building squares. Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? yes Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? not that I can find...
  2. maculator

New Content Mobile Video Ads A/B Test II Feedback

I spend enough time simply managing all the taps necessary to keep my city going. I loved that FoE was ad free. Now it's a chore and am seriously thinking it's time to go. Please consider removing the ads.
  3. maculator

[Feedback] Message Center Changes

Love the new in-game message system on mobile. One suggestion to improve it. On deleting a message is it possible to completely remove the message and display the previous message? The message threads look messy carrying the 'message has been deleted' item.
  4. maculator

Haven is Recruiting

* We are looking for active players. * Very active in GE (192/6/0) gold every week is our aim. We expect all our guildmates to complete 32 encounters minimum and be willing/able to complete 64 encounters promptly if necessary. Level 4 is always open. * Currently in Platinum League in GBG. * Many...
  5. maculator

Forwarded: Guildmate Last Online for mobile app

I understand why things like GvG and the Treasure Hunt were never implemented on mobile. However if the small facilities, like the one I'm lobbying for here, are considered important and useful enough to include on the desktop then they should be implemented on mobile too.
  6. maculator

Forwarded: Guildmate Last Online for mobile app

Ok, tin hat on - waiting for the barrage Proposal: Update mobile app for Guild Founders to check when guildmates last logged in. Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? yes Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? not that I can find...
  7. maculator

Haven Are Recruiting

* We are looking for active players. * Very active in GE (186/5/0) gold every week is our aim and we expect our guildies to complete 32 encounters minimum and be willing/able to complete 64 encounters promptly if necessary. Level 4 is always open. * Currently in Platinum League in GBG. * Many GB...
  8. maculator

Forwarded: Editable messages

Well now, thanks for the replies, especially the help offered by legend9182 and Emmagirl2. Though my idea had been suggested before (and I did take some time searching before I posted) at least I've learned much more about using the forum. :)
  9. maculator

Apologies, I checked for similar ideas and there were none, the yes was meant to indicate I'd checked.
  10. maculator

Proposal: Make messages in guild message threads editable by the message creator ONLY. Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? YES Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? NOT THAT I CAN FIND Reason: Once posted, messages with errors...
  11. maculator

Sticky Group Messages

The option of making a thread in guild chat 'sticky' would be extremely useful. Much time is lost scrolling through guild threads trying to find the one you want. Most useful for information type threads as very active threads, fp swap threads for example, are used constantly and therefore bump...
  12. maculator

Update Update to 1.139

The blurring effect is dreadful. It muddles the game, disconnects the flow and gives me a headache. PLEASE consider removing this effect, it is spoiling my enjoyment of the game. :(
  13. maculator

Item to convert bar fp's to fp packages

It is often very inconvenient to have my FP bar at 100 and then be unable to collect more fp's until some are spent. How about an item, or tavern shop purchase to convert (some) bar fp's to fp packages in inventory.
  14. maculator

Forwarded: (App) Trader names in market

Please, please consider this idea. We are currently battling hard in GE for gold. There is much trading support required and those of us on mobile are missing trades as we cannot identify trader on the app. This is a REAL pain and is hampering our gameplay. Not happy