• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by MACdady

1. Unformatted: A Cool Idea 2.0

Proposal: I think it would be really cool if you upgrade event buildings like the Colossus, Governor's Villa and the Crow's Nest infinitely...
  2. Not a Bug: There was a lot of lag.

In the Guild Expedition my troops would not attack, I had to refresh 5 times. In the Antiques dealer I Lost a Auction because my bid would not load in time. This hapened in Houndsmore.
  3. Bug in the guild expedition

The guild expedition won't load in houndsmore.
  4. The Cultural Settlements are pay to win.

Did anyone finish the Cultural Settlements on time or at all with out using diamonds.
  5. A Cool Idea.

I thought it would be cool if you could upgrade a building like the Ship or the Winter spire, Colossus Infinitely like the Great Buildings.