• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Lugnut

1. Your last word is the second word in my [bold]setence[\bold].

A morning would brighten one's view.
  2. Your last word is the second word in my [bold]setence[\bold].

Can labour be its own reward?
  3. Your last word is the second word in my [bold]setence[\bold].

By cycling rapidly in a circular motion, a motorcycle shows the effect of centrifugal force and friction in the wheel of death.
  4. Your last word is the second word in my [bold]setence[\bold].

I come, I see, I concur.
  5. Your last word is the second word in my [bold]setence[\bold].

Family Feud was better with Richard Dawson's french-kissing contestants.
  6. Closed WTII Reboot Week #1 26/06/23

Does anybody really know what time it is?
  7. Mods vs. Non-Mods

40 (Farty)
  8. Reported Text Issues in Game

On the Explore Mistletown Event Quest in the Winter Event 2021 the Hint doesn't match the task. Happy Holidays Everyone & hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!
  9. Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!
  10. Reply Time

Hello! Is this how to reply to you? I hope it works! Today I saw a neon orange sky - what did you see?
  11. Closed September Fall Contest

I counted : 6 (six) Chocolate, 14 (fourteen) Cinnamon, 19 (nineteen) Apples, 9 (nine) Caramel, 17 (seventeen) Pumpkins
  12. Closed August Pirate Contest

Scurvy Parlay
  13. Closed July Wildlife Contest

One of the most breathtaking places on Earth that I must experience before I die is Gros Morne National Park in Newfoundland, Canada. The pictures and descriptions of the second biggest Atlantic National Park would pale in comparison to actually being there. It appears one could get lost in Gros...
  14. Closed May Flowers Forum Contest

Loft House - Postmodern Era Loft House - Forge of Empires - Wiki EN Concert Hall - The Future Concert Hall - Forge of Empires - Wiki EN Altar of Aphrodite Altar of Aphrodite - Forge of Empires - Wiki EN Altar of Athena Altar of Athena - Forge of Empires - Wiki EN