• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Adm. Francis Drake

1. Adm. Francis Drake

Unformatted: Type size &/or characters color needs to be able to change by user

Currently I find it very difficult to see what I'm typing in the Guild Message Centre window with it's light brown background & it's slightly darker type color, a player needs to be able to change either the inputted character color to black or even better still be able able to change the type...
  2. Adm. Francis Drake

Sundial Issue

Thanks so much "Cursed Veggie", that worked perfectly - I won't forget that trick!
  3. Adm. Francis Drake

Sundial Issue

Emeberguard - it isn't appearing in my "Decorations" building options menu after I press USE in inventory - that's the problem, I can't build because it isn't being moved from my Inventory into my "Decorations". At least it hasn't "disappeared" from my Inventory. When I press "Use" however, it...
  4. Adm. Francis Drake

Sundial Issue

I purchased a "Sundial" from the Antiques Dealer & it successfully placed it into my Inventory, however when I go to the "use it" option & choose to "use it" it sends me to the "Build option" (bottom left of my PC screen) but I can't find it there to "literally" build it! Can someone please...
  5. Adm. Francis Drake

Friends outgoing?

I just did a search in FoE Wiki & can't find what "friends outgoing" means - please enlighten me. I'm also being given the option to "cancel"?
  6. Adm. Francis Drake

My "Friends Tavern" recent visits

I'd like to thank all my friends for helping me win the Daily challenge for "Forge Points" - please continue to visit!my "Friends Tavern" & I'll visit yours daily if time permits!
  7. Adm. Francis Drake

My City view size

My sincere thanks for the 3 replies - I think I'll be using the magnifying glass feature.
  8. Adm. Francis Drake

My City view size

I've noticed when I first enter a new era my city gives me a "reduced view" which is great when one's city becomes quite large - but alas my city soon returns to a close up view not long after. Is there a way of "toggling" or similar between these 2 different size views?
  9. Adm. Francis Drake

FoE Event History question

Thanks heaps, 9 times out of 10 there's an easy way - it's all about learning how & that takes time & patience.
  10. Adm. Francis Drake

FoE Event History question

Is there any other way of accessing the "FoE Event History" other than using a page refresh? If there is another way, it certainly isn't easy to find!
  11. Adm. Francis Drake

FoE is on Twitter

I just followed FoE on Twitter (I don't use Facebook anymore for privacy concerns).
  12. Adm. Francis Drake

Chain of Command question

Thanks again for your assistance
  13. Adm. Francis Drake

Knight of Ice - do you mean this Forum or a Guild Forum (or both)?
  14. Adm. Francis Drake

Thanks "Knight of Ice", in some instances this game lacks "help/basic information" for newbies like myself. Have a great day
  15. Adm. Francis Drake

How does one rise in the "Chain of Command" from a Private? I've won 28 battles so far, but is it about "winning battles" or something else?