• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by LouBlueWarrior

1. Confirmed: Infiltration isn't working

Confirmed. Happens to me as well.
  2. Guild Expendition question

Greetings. In my 6-person guild, when we all finish GE, we score 133,3% score. Is this the max score for every guild, no matter how many members participate in it? I dont remember I have seen score bigger than this, so I suspect that is happening for "fair-competition: reasons. Thanks
  3. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

I think it seems fair... For the guilds that are ranked among 1-10, the rest are easy to beat. With the same logic, guilds among 11- 30 have better chances than below rank guilds, while they struggle against higher rank. So it seems in every match up there is a ''top-medium-low'' (3 way) system...
  4. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

Even though it seems unfair and abusing, I can only think that creating a bigger league is the best for everybody, but in the future. I havent face a situations like that in my server ( Dinegu) and I am sure my guildmates and I are too weak and too ''fresh'' in GBG. I am sure also that many...
  5. Closed August Word Find Contest

A fine Event. Thanks :D