• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by . ICE .

1. . ICE .

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

Guild matching is broken in GbG . Repeating same opponents round after round after round. BORING !
  2. . ICE .

Update to 1.200 - Feedback

Fix GvG maps asap !! The foliage has gone on all but the premium value sectors . This makes assessing power value far more difficult for the 3 other values per map . It will hinder tactical play with drops etc, and likely make costly errors occur , ie dropping value sectors by mistake. Apart...
  3. . ICE .

LEVEL 100 !

World Name Prestige Level Members Top 1 Days en5 MIGHTY AVENGERS 35,612 100 77 1,576 en3 PredaTorS GR 20,793 97 75 9 en2 Swords of Honor 34,887 95 78 1,742 en6 龙 Đ Ɍ Ⱥ Ǥ Ø N S 龍 28,745 92 69 325 en14 Heated Sarma 41,051 91 47 165 en3 HOME 20,577 89 66 0 en14 Bakin kolač...
  4. . ICE .

LEVEL 100 !

World Name Prestige Level Members Top 1 Days en5 MIGHTY AVENGERS 34.336 99 77 1.575 en3 PredaTorS GR 20.793 97 75 9 en2 Swords of Honor 34.407 95 78 1.741 en6 龙 Đ Ɍ Ⱥ Ǥ Ø N S 龍 28.966 92 69 325 en14 Heated Sarma 40.096 91 47 165 This was yesterday i think ..showing closest...
  5. . ICE .

LEVEL 100 !

Tonight ..our epic team @ Mighty Avengers became first guild to level 100 on any of the international (EN ) server ..to go alongside our big firsts to levels 50 & 75 A huge effort from all involved , we set goals and we achieve them ...its what we do ! MA : FIRST GUILD on any international...
  6. . ICE .

Update Update to 1.183 Feedback

What a mess ! Better that you had spent time "minimising " the butt ugly , oversized Arctic Harbour ..and Oceanic Terminal ,...which i loathe.
  7. . ICE .

New Content PvP Arena Preview Feedback

ive already mentally opted out of this shocker !
  8. . ICE .

GbG Exploitation must be stopped

GbG could be ok , but its ruined by exploiters , and over rewarded actions that attract greed . Needs major overhaul , period . Its so bad , majority of guilds dont even try to make it a challenge, merely a way to cheap points and personal gain .
  9. . ICE .

GbG, good new addition to game or mockery full of flaws???

GbG has become a mockery , ...the points and reward farmers ruining what could be a decent competition, if played properly . I find myself agreeing with Ceban on all points , regarding current faults ..and what needs to change . We dont always agree , as many will testify ..but on this he is...
  10. . ICE .

Increase the # LZ's in GVG

Says he ( OP ) who spends all his time raking landing zones for points , ....now thats a loser in my eyes . Think youll find theres still plenty on all age map where you spend most of your day ...oh wait ...no they belong to your buddies so you cant hit there , so you come cry in here instead...
  11. . ICE .

Update Guild vs Guild Recalculation Timer Changes

i add thats not so much coz LOW are great , ..more that the opponents are too weak ....which allows them to .
  12. . ICE .

lol irrelevant ! ... LOW manipulate the rankings . Its not really down to other guilds where they stand . Im sure i could be #1 solo , if you wanted me to be :)
  13. . ICE .

You know the most amazing thing ? ...its only taken inno a month to see the error of their ways . Historically ..it averages about a year , lmao. And there was me , burning every resource i had in 1 last ghost point rush , before i quit , lol. Mind you ..new GE on steroids ( aka GbG ) , isnt...
  14. . ICE .

Most certainly NOT more challenging ...easier if anything . You completely missed the point.