• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Long arm

1. Closed April Anniversary Contest

I am currently in Arctic Future (AF) and so far my favorite age in Forge of Empires is Future Era (FE) and here is why. Mainly because of fighting. When it comes to fighting hover tanks, in my opinion, have no equal so far, except maybe AA unit from Contemporary Era. With hover tanks in FE I...
  2. Already Suggested: One down kit and downgrade kit

Proposal: One down kit and downgrade kit would allow player to move buildings back through ages. E.g. iron age to bronze age. Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? I haven't. Reason: I found that players in lower age often don't have some type of...
  3. Closed Food Of Earth

Australia-Roast Lamb Austria-Wiener Schnitzel Finland-Sauteed Reindeer New Zealand-Bacon and egg Pie Germany-Sauerkraut India-Khichdi Belgium-Moules-frites Italy-Pizza United Kingdom-Chicken Tikka Masala China-Peking Duck Thailand-Som Tam Canada-Butter Tarts Switzerland-Cervelat France-Cassoulet...
  4. Closed Week #79 2018-11-05

So I intend to stand out with my replay that is why it will be creative, here it comes.........
  5. Closed Pre-Winter Contest

This song reminds me of winter because for me Santa=snow. :)