• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Loki the Troll

1. Arctic Harbor Question

I shouldn't have to hunt for information, it should be readily available. As usual it's been a pleasure hearing from you Knight; always so helpful and supportive.....
  2. Arctic Harbor Question

Thank you Paladiac the Pure, much appreciated. I wish all of this was explaineed when you reached this stage of the game but as usual you have to hunt for information.
  3. Arctic Harbor Question

Thank you Emberguard; what does the Gear symbol refer to?
  4. Arctic Harbor Question

What do the figures (numbers etc.) under the crew member in the Arctic Harbor refer to? As per what I've circled there's the 'Level' indicator followed by other symbols but I can't find out what they are referring to. I'd be grateful if you can clarify for me.
  5. Why does it cost diamonds to send out the submarine from the Oceanic Terminal in Virtual Future?

With regards to what 'Cursedveggie' said.. "You need goods to select crew members, if you don't have the goods you will be charged diamonds. But diamonds are not needed at any point" I understand that now but my 'crew window' shows the 4th option for a crew member locked. Will that window...
  6. Playing without housing or factories?

Thank you for your replies gentlemen; that really helped me understand how they're playing. Much appreciated.
  7. Playing without housing or factories?

I've been playing for a while now and have reached The Future. I have been building up my population through Residential Building and obtaining / swapping goods via Goods Buildings. I've seen that in a lot of players worlds they have no Residential Buildings and no Goods Building, just...