• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Lord Senator

1. Lord Senator

New Bug: Leader Unable to Lock / Unlock Guild Threads

Many thanks for verifying that this is indeed a Bug. Also good to know that it is something that affects both Founders as well as Leaders (although it is obviously preferable that this Bug does not affect either). I have taken your advice on a previous occasion when wishing to draw guild...
  2. Lord Senator

I am not entirely sure about the question that you are asking ... Left or Right? To be clear, I am trying to un-check the 'Lock Thread' box (from your posted illustration above) and it does not appear to be allowing me to do so. When in the thread, I cannot appear to effectively 'Unlock' it
  3. Lord Senator

As a Guild Leader, I used to be able to 'Lock' or 'Unlock' guild threads. However, I do not appear to be able to do this anymore. Is it that only Guild Founders have this right now and not Guild Leaders? I am not sure if this is a bug or whether it was part of the last FoE Update - please advise.
  4. Lord Senator

Closed August Pirate Contest

Two Toe Parlay
  5. Lord Senator

Forwarded: 17th and 18th Century Avatars

Well, I made it to the Colonial Age in one of my worlds - but unfortunately, no 17th / 18th century avatars to choose from yet. I will wait patiently ;-)
  6. Lord Senator

Yes indeed, @klods hans - the more avatars the merrier ;-) I think a whole set of 17th and 18th Century avatars could be made available for the event last year, for example, which led to the building of the Governor's Villa. This would seem really quite appropriate, I believe.
  7. Lord Senator

Yes @eeyore, I think "Atahualpa, the last Incan Emperor" and Vietnamese ruler, Trinh Tòng, may well both be too early historically than the 17th and 18th century-based avatars that I had in mind, although Emperor Kangxi of China does seem appropriate. I do like your idea of incorporating...
  8. Lord Senator

Have done so - thank you for the advice.
  9. Lord Senator

I realise that I probably ought to have used the proper formatting to put forward this idea. So here it is: Proposal: It would be just great to see some 17th and 18th century avatars made available for game play. Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is...
  10. Lord Senator

It would be just great to see some 17th and 18th century avatars made available for game play. Looking at all of the avatars available, there are plenty for the Middle Ages and then leaping ahead there is quite a selection for the 19th century / Industrial period But classic 17th century...
  11. Lord Senator

Are there gay or gay-friendly guilds?

I would not wish to see this thread locked as now more than ever in the 'Coronavirus Age' that we all live in, LGBTQ+ people are more isolated than ever before and having something like this is at least something to signpost such isolated people towards finding other like-minded people. I find...
  12. Lord Senator

Well, just as I conveyed at the beginning of this thread (and to answer the original creator of this thread @ErickoftheEast), I am the Founder of a newly-formed 'LGBTTQQIAAP + Allies' Guild on Mount Killmore: Gay Tribes United, so if you are interested in joining me there, all would be welcome...
  13. Lord Senator

Fair enough @klods hans but I really do think that staying silent over such matters is not going to make intolerance go away, it is just going to increase suspicion, ignorance and hatred even more because all of these things start with fear
  14. Lord Senator

I wished I did not have to argue and to be honest, i have got better things to do - but I also think what I think and LGBTQ+ people think what they think and we are all a part of the world and not separate from it, not marginalised from it. Many of us have to fight every day just to work from a...
  15. Lord Senator

It's the 'not usually' that you keep hammering away at @Emberguard that I find deeply suspicious. It was 'not usual' that a person inquiring about the prospect of finding any LGBT Guilds or LGBT-FRIENDLY Guilds which first initiated this very thread - but it did happen - someone wanted to know...