• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Lavina the Great

1. New Bug: : Internal Error / Server unavailable when trying to log in on Android

I wonder how long it’s going to take to fix. I think this breaks the record for me for not being able to log on.
  2. New Bug: : Internal Error / Server unavailable when trying to log in on Android

Same here it looks like the game is running alright in the background from approximate time of this message to now that was 9 hours ago from when I first knew of the problem. Since then, I’ve done everything I know to get rid of it, twice or more that I’ve lost count, refresh game, refresh...
  3. Anyone seen the new announcement about GBG in beta?

I just have watched the video again to make sure, so your going to limit attrition to help lower level guilds, but on the other hand you’re giving building’s fragments to the winners of each season. So the big guilds are still going to dominate, because they’ll be able to fight more. It will be...
  4. Fixed: Server Error

I guess I’m not the only one with multiple alarms set for this stupid FoE.
  5. Fixed: Server Error

I feel your pain friend, I might not have a settlement going, aren’t I’m lucky, but I’ve been wanting to pickup my colonial goods and finish GBG to help my three guilds. Has this ever happened before?
  6. Fixed: Server Error

Does anyone know when we might be able to log on once again. I’ve been checking back and forth for about 3 and a half hours. I wonder if we’ll be able to finish GbG before it closes in a few hours.
  7. Unformatted: Having Post Office

I was thinking about this during the Winter Event about a Post Office. A place where players could send each other Buildings, event, special, etc, etc, Blueprints for a GB and the like. I have a ton of BPs that I’ll probably never build that Great Building but there’s players trying to get BPs...