• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by LastWarrior

1. LastWarrior

Rival, who thought so many 24 production quests was a good idea????

Both it just seems to me not worth doing
  2. LastWarrior

Rival, who thought so many 24 production quests was a good idea????

Rewards are not worth doing it for older players zzzzzzz
  3. LastWarrior

QI attack bonus buildings?

It takes a few minutes a few times a day to do whats needed in QI its quite enjoyable tbh I like it.
  4. LastWarrior

New Bug: Wyverntide Smithy

Still not counting, seems they work even slower than me lol. I wondered why I included it in my 24 hour production and collected but was still one missinng. Please fix.
  5. LastWarrior

New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

To be confirmed but you can start tthe next incursion not sure what rewards you get at the end of the championship though.
  6. LastWarrior

New Content Polynesia Cultural Settlement Discussion Thread

I think the polynesians are chickin and have ran off lol
  7. LastWarrior

New Bug: Wrong enemy shown in QI

Did you look at army two before you went in??
  8. LastWarrior

I agree however the circles markers are good and a few mentions to the guild do work in the end.
  9. LastWarrior

Also the current buffing seems to disappear after a few minutes, I am not sure if this is intended though.
  10. LastWarrior

We need somewhere to show us how far to go to the next point in Quantum pass please.
  11. LastWarrior

Event New Mini Challenge Feedback Thread

It should be the same.
  12. LastWarrior

GvG was a scriptors paradise, try scripting in QI , good riddance to GVG. This new QI takes a bit of getting used to without many instructions. I think it is going down well, excellent effort INNO. A few small bugs to iron out yet.