• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by LarryB

1. Event Summer Event 2019

Thanks Guys. I didn't realize that Colony could be used.
  2. Event Summer Event 2019

I have a quest to build 1 goods building from your age. I am in Space Age Mars, which doesn't have any Goods Buildings. How can I complete this event.
  3. Closed Forge Ahoy!

1=F, 2=E, 3=A, 4=H, 5=D, 6=B, 7=G, 8=C
  4. Closed Repeating History

October 8, 2015 - Christopher Columbus = Champions Retreat January 12, 2016 - Martin Luther King = The King February 25, 2016 - Leap Year = Portrait of Gregory XIII April 8, 2016 - Yuri Gagarin = Astranaut Statue May 19, 2016 - Isadora...
  5. Closed Forge Cup - Missing In Action!

1=K, 2=L, 3=F
  6. Closed The Forged Painting

In the forgery, the center window of the main tower (second floor) is upside down
  7. Not a Bug: No Boosted goods in Oceanic Age

I'm not sure whether this is a bug or just bad luck, but none of my Oceanic Age goods have a boosted path. i.e. A needs B which needs C which needs D etc. For every one of my Oceanic Age goods that chain is broken. It means I cannot produce Oceanic goods at the boosted rate without trading...
  8. Province and Scouting issues in Quests

Finally got 4 Hover tanks active. Finished up fighting sectors in province. Sooooo easy with Hover Tanks. So, Scout is deployed. Now wait 2.5 days. Hover Tanks are 1/2 the power, but the 'Hide on plains' bonus makes them so much more... I still have Nanuq to conquer which I will keep for...
  9. Province and Scouting issues in Quests

I've tried many combinations of AF troops, with and without rogues. Must admit, I've not tried Hover Tanks, only have 1 of those left since I upgraded my military to AF. Hide on plains may do the trick
  10. Province and Scouting issues in Quests

Finally, a useful response. I have tried messaging all members of my hood but no one has responded to requests for exchanges and I constantly request my guild for trades. They help when they can, but they are all short of AF goods too. I currently have Zeus(11, 31%), CDM(9, 27%) and Aachen(7...
  11. Province and Scouting issues in Quests

The issue I am trying to make, is that I don't believe provinces where intended to be conquered in a day. Rome wasn't and I believe INNO don't want Provinces to be conquered so easily either. Therefore conquering provinces or scouting which relies on conquering shouldn't be part of quests. The...
  12. Province and Scouting issues in Quests

What you mean like on a forum or something. (Not you SFM) but all the other plebs on this forum who just say wah, wah, wah. Do you think I've not tried this. I have been stuffing the market with trades but no one is taking them and no one in my hood has responded to requests for FP trades. It...
  13. Province and Scouting issues in Quests

Yes, my scout does have a mobility issue. It has nowhere to go, because it is waiting for the current province to be completed.
  14. Province and Scouting issues in Quests

If your so sick of seeing this complaint, it probably means that a lot of people have already complained and therefore there are a lot of people struggling the same way as I am. And Yes really, well over a week to complete a province. I am not strong enough to conquer the sectors and there is...