• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by larieu

1. Unformatted: option to don't see the wounded troops

I've seen a lot of discussion on forum about the fact people don't like to see the wounded troops but no one suggesting an option to do it so In this army management now we have 3 options All Attached Unattached What about having 3 more? All without wounded Attached without wounded...
  2. Unformatted: On the troops selection add a drop down select button for injured troops

In the selection of troops Add somewhere a drop down with values 0, 1,... 9 if I select 0 no injured troops shown if I select 1 only troops up to 1 red square shown if I select 2 only troops up to 2 red square will be shown, .... BENEFICIAL another drop down to chose how many injured troops...
  3. ability to sell /store Buildings while in reconstruction mode

the simple fact I want to plan it in advance let's say I want after next collect of my buildings to sell them and then replace them with something from inventory As long as they still produce you cannot sell them If you wait and then sell you basically live sell them and then you bring things...
  4. ability to sell /store Buildings while in reconstruction mode

Let's agree to disagree Inventory gives you the opportunity to use a building LIVE. FULL STOP - no strategy involved. It has nothing to do with planning and/or strategy Reconstruction like it is now only gives the opportunity to to mess around with existing buildings "to not lose the production...
  5. ability to sell /store Buildings while in reconstruction mode

I don't see your point I can plan now in the same way the only difference is that you spend your time fiddle with the town and you can by mistake click on the wrong building "LIVE" because YOU CANNOT BE IN RECONSTRUCTION MODE Which is the main point for the reconstructions mode - to reconstruct...
  6. ability to sell /store Buildings while in reconstruction mode

@Knight of ICE Au contraire 1."simple version" You select some buildings to be sold, ( this will be sold at the exit moment - NO DECISION FROM THE SYSTEM - it is YOUR DECISION) You select which one to be kept ( mark them as to be stored ) THE SYSTEM ONLY CHECKS if you have enough "store...
  7. ability to sell /store Buildings while in reconstruction mode

In the temporary mode you "predict" your actions. When "happy" with the output by selecting "save/checkout" - all marked to be sold building(s)/items will go through sell process, - all marked to be stored will be checked against the storage kits ( if storage kits number is bigger or equal...
  8. Unformatted: ability to sell / store building straight from the "reconstruction" menu

this is already ON It can be changed at a later time (when the vote is finished) to not influence the voters mind to have their own opinion I don't see it as mandatory at the beginning The only beneficiary of this being public is those trolls who want to campaign against
  9. Unformatted: ability to buy FP straight from the GB menu

this is already ON It can be changed at a later time (when the vote is finished) to not influence the voters mind to have their own opinion I don't see it as mandatory at the beginning The only beneficiary of this being public is those trolls who want to campaign against
  10. Unformatted: ability to buy FP straight from the GB menu

I don't get it can you be more specific?
  11. Unformatted: ability to sell / store building straight from the "reconstruction" menu

Proposal: when in reconstruction mode we should have the option to select buildings to be sold and buildings to be stored at the "finishing" check-out Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea yes - not able to find another similar one Reason: - will open the door for better...
  12. Unformatted: ability to buy FP straight from the GB menu

Proposal: On the lower part of the GB menu for FPs contribution to have direct access to buy FPs with "Coins" It can be one ( some / or all ) of the options: - one button "buy with coins" which will pop up the specific buy menu - one button "buy 1 FP with coins" - one button "buy 5 FPs with...
  13. Unformatted: Must to have things in FoE

1. ability to buy FP straight from the GB menu Imagine this situation You have enough "Coins" You need let's say 100 "Coins" to add them to an 1.9 GB posted into a thread You are in that GB level up menu 4 x click on the "+" button for acquiring FP's to get into the FP's acquiring menu 1 x click...