• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Lanpharn the Lazy

1. Soccer Contest

2. Forwarded: Additional keyboard shortcuts

Yes, Legend is correct, I proposed the F key to open the current GB list, nothing more, I believe it is called "Great Building" and in small print it says something like GBs I have contributed to. Your idea is interesting though AntiDuck. Enter and esc might not be good keys for yes and no, but...
  3. Forwarded: Additional keyboard shortcuts

Added yes, no and skip unit above. Thanks! There is a key to do event history, but a bit slow: F5 - reloads the web page. :-) At least some times it brings up the history.
  4. Forwarded: Additional keyboard shortcuts

G and B are both taken...
  5. Forwarded: Additional keyboard shortcuts

I searched but did not see this, please excuse me if this has been proposed previously. Proposal: Expand the keyboard shortcuts to include a few new quality of life additions. Reason: This would be an easy addition likely and make life a little easier for keyboard centric players on the web...