• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Lafawnduh

1. Gvg getting deleted

You either don't play or play the wrong worlds. It's pretty lively in a lot. However the constant use of cheating, use of alt accounts to do so makes it difficult. Those same cheats will be used in battlegrounds (and are) and even with the attrition change, will still effect battlegrounds. Just...
  2. Update Update to 1.271 Feedback Thread

Having had this change in Beta, the army pool (troops at the bottom that actually stack) change is great but there is an unintended change in "selected army" which is about enough to make me want to hang this game up. While the stack part is great.... for those of us who don't fight with 8 of...
  3. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

I have been active in the US forum but will share my experiences there as well as in EN server. Space era cities fare much better with attrition. Anything below that is able to take much less attrition. FE city - 1400/1400ish at/def 115 AO and I could go 8 to 10 fights before having to replace...
  4. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Can we hide the trophy tab behind guild chat instead of having it overlay in front of it? Can't see a large portion of the chat.