• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Lady Win

1. Tourney Grounds

So if you have two at onetime do the bonuses stack?
  2. New Bug: Finish All Special Production not functioning properly

Yesterday around 3:10 pm GMT. I attempted to use a Finish All Special Production. Once I clicked on the Use in the pop-up, I received an internal error message and was kicked out of the game. I thought that this was odd. I reloaded the game to see if all productions had been finished and they...
  3. Support Pool Bonus

How to you view the total support pool bonus that a guild has?
  4. Ketobo Candy Nutcracker Fragments

Does anyone know if the fragments for nutcracker guardhouse are doubled by BG
  5. What unrefined goods are produced from GBs when you are in SAV?

Not I am not saying that. I know they give unrefined goods. I am trying to obtain clarification on just what unrefined goods. Madmire has answered the question and I have replied. Thank you so much for your help
  6. What unrefined goods are produced from GBs when you are in SAV?

Madmire thank you for responding. I think what is confusing me is that Virtual Future are refined goods not unrefined goods. So it would seem that the description should be both refined and unrefined goods?
  7. What unrefined goods are produced from GBs when you are in SAV?

Thank you for responding. I am asking the question because I don't know how the unrefined goods work. What did I get in SAM?
  8. What unrefined goods are produced from GBs when you are in SAV?

What unrefined goods are produced from GBs when you are in SAV?
  9. Special Buildings and Ranking Points

What special buildings provide an increase in ranking points?
  10. Cost of Siege Camp in GBG

How is the cost to a guild for a siege camp determined/calculated in Guild Battle Ground?
  11. Fixed: Settlements can not be accessed on mobile

Reloaded so problem fixed. Thank you
  12. Fixed: Settlements can not be accessed on mobile

Myself and other guild members cannot access Settlements on mobile devices. There is a boat but when you click on it nothing happens. I uninstalled/reinstalled the game with no effect. Appears to effect Android systems only
  13. St Patricks

Should a town be completed 100% before moving on to a new town? If you move to new town can you go back?