Share This Page

Lady Marlena

Co-Community Manager

FoE Team Co-Community Manager
Lady Marlena was last seen:
May 20, 2018 at 1:08 AM
    1. sooby
      sooby
      hi lady haven't spoken for a while would like to know when inno are going to put and end to the constant cheating that goes on in this game i mean the land dropping for points i know it doesn't break any rules but it gives nobody any chance in the towers because of all the loaded battles that they fight just go into AA you will see for yourself
      1. elfish lad
        elfish lad
        Wait... what? Saw your comment. I’m interested. What do you mean by “land dropping for points?”
        Feb 14, 2018
    2. bimboland
      bimboland
      Wondering ,if you have a few minute ,could you help me out with an explonation ,why cheaters with obvious prove , useing 5 + crossworldswapp just simply aint get deleted ? , Because i have got nothing ,looking for answers . Or just transfer me to the level where they care i dont mind .

A blind man looking for the light.

B
      1. OVERTYPE
        OVERTYPE
        Hey bimboland! Please contact support and report this problem.
        Nov 22, 2017
      2. bimboland
        bimboland
        Hy mate ,tried it like 4 times ,with clear evidence ,you only not able to see the real deal on the pics if you dont want to see it ,2 months past zero progress ,so i call that a dont care categhory ,i just like to know why that happening because it putzing out player after play from this game .
        Nov 24, 2017
    3. ventrue
      ventrue
      Thanks so much. We have our separate thread now for Neverending Swap and Trades.
    4. ventrue
      ventrue
      I am relatively new to being a Guild lead. Is there somewhere I can learn about messaging in my Guild? I would like to create separate threads for our Guild messages. One for general messages. Another for fp swaps and a third for any trades.

Also, the Guild Forum icon, what is that and how can I use it for my Guild.

Thank you so much.

Sincerely, ventrue
      1. Lady Marlena
        Lady Marlena
        Hi there. Thanks for the questions! I've replied to you in a private conversation with (I hope) some helpful information for you
        May 17, 2017
        ventrue likes this.