• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Kohsa

1. Kohsa

Fixed: Server Error

2. Kohsa

New Bug: Tavern status not showing occupancy not updating

This bug has been there almost >2 weeks and not fixed yet. May be, the activated boosts (that are not being shown) are not being applied in the battle-field?
  3. Kohsa

Update to 1.99 Feedback

2 seconds seems 2 light years slow! When will I arrive anywhere out of this galaxy. Inno is still in Belts and I'm in LMA
  4. Kohsa

Update to 1.99 Feedback

I fell asleep doing the RQs. A game should be interesting not causing one:zzz: to sleep on the desk!
  5. Kohsa

Contest day 3

The Wicked Witch
  6. Kohsa

Contest day 1

Happy 7th Anno 1. Smoke from the 3 chimneys on the left of the picture. 2. Pinnacle on the Dome 3. The lady between the tram and the light post. All above are missing in the changed loading screen!!!
  7. Kohsa

Closed Week #89 2019-01-14

Thank you
  8. Kohsa

Closed Food Of Earth

01. Germany = Sauerkraut 02. France = Cassoulet 03. Belgium = Moules-frites 04. United Kingdom = Chicken Tikka Masala 05. Austria = Wiener Schnitzel 06. Canada = Butter Tarts 07. Australia = Roast Lamb 08. United States of America = Brownies 09. China = Peking Duck 10. Finland = Sauteed Reindeer...