• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by KoA TheMAXIMUS

1. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

I could not agree more with this, i could give the same example for the rankings in my world after 2 seasons..again this will not even out much in a 6 season championship, my feedback is still to reduce the prizes for anything below 1000LP (as the current system rewards guilds for NOT fighting)...
  2. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

feels like 60/40 most of the time loool
  3. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Im not sure if rankings will ever be a situation where the cream rises to the top with a new table every 6 weeks though? u will always be second best to lower diamond league winners if you cant win 1000LP (very few guilds can win 1000LP), so guilds that can come 3rd/4th in 1000LP will always...
  4. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

maybe in time the "lets get relegated so we can climb the rankings" strategy will be binned and seen as counter intuitive by those who make the decisions, ive never experienced a "ranking system" with this ethos anywhere (prob cos it makes zero sense across all sensible reasoning) like all...
  5. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

it has most def increased fights per head across the guild, this is fantastic and shows others were bursting to contribute but maybe didnt get the chance :) i would just like to see a better league table formulated, i dont think that manipulating the league system should be encouraged by...
  6. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

make plat league 901 only not 901-1000, another idea yes i agree with this..just have one diamond league is in principle what I meant..this goes further and is a great idea..collaborative thinking :) lets hope it gets some legs with inno and they run with it..it would sure solve this "league...
  7. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Maybe the answer is to have just 1 diamond league 901+ is diamond...no differentiation in level of diamond so all may get some easy seasons, would still have crazy platinums high up in rankings as a win is god, but at least they dont get frags to put them off manipulating? or give anything below...
  8. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

there is differentiation in the guild tab tbf, you can see by way of participation trophies (or symbols cant remember) where the guild belongs, this is great..but then to have all the guilds in one league in a mish mash doesnt follow on from this newish feature (was just GE trophies a while...
  9. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Im just stunned how a "GBG specific" "league table" is worked out lol Better to have no league table (as really they are just for bragging rights) or perhaps a league table for EACH league where u keep your VPs earned in that league only, so if you go up to diamond you go into differet league...
  10. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

In my 2nd world i was in lower diamond (cant remember what LP sorry) for first season, the quality of the GBG competition was so poor that we owned the entire map for days on end, noone had barely any fights in a "BATTLE grounds" end result we came 1st got a million VP and a victory and lots of...
  11. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Hey all, just my tuppance of feedback. I dont think the GBG league table is a fair representation of how strong a GBG guild you are, ill make a dreaded football analogy (sorry loool i know its a poor mans example), its like 1st or 2nd place in the championship (the 2nd tier of English football)...
  12. Winter Event 2021 - Feedback

Last day of event,. hoping its a WW as only daily that is available as a swap not to make it to daily list (fingers crossed), surely if its available as a swap will be on daily list too!!