• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Don't forget to check out the current contests here.

Recent content by klods hans

1. klods hans

The Vikings settlement

You can remove it. You'll keep the mead.
  2. klods hans

New Idea: Oracle Quest

You can say this for all story quests. Why can't I abort this quest? I DON'T WANT TO do it. Well, It doesn't matter what you WANT. You HAVE TO solve the story quests to move on in the game.
  3. klods hans

New Idea: Oracle Quest

Why not just complete the tutorial quest and build the Oracle and then delete it instantly if you don't want it? What's the big problem with that?
  4. klods hans

GBG match ups are not random and they are ruining the game

But why, though? Is GBG a charity game?
  5. klods hans

Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

Boards without paws definitely happen sometimes. I'll try to remember to screen cap boards with no paws and post them here.
  6. klods hans

The build X production (or whatever) buildings quests are really silly. You just have to start the constructions of the buildings and then instantly delete them. No need to finish the constructions or build X buildings at different locations. Easy and quick. Build-delete, build-delete...
  7. klods hans

Ok, thanks. That certainly didn't carry on very well live. Wonder if they changed it on purpose for some weird reason.
  8. klods hans

Never enough Forge points...

No, 1.9 benefits those players who the lvl 80+ Arc owners contribute to. But of course, no one can demand that you top up your contributions to 1.9. You can add as many - or few - fps you want to - to any GB. It doesn't really have anything to do with the topic of this thread though.
  9. klods hans

When and where did Inno say, that there will be at least one paw per board? Can someone post a link to that announcement? Or was if maybe just something a beta mod said?
  10. klods hans

We get plenty of paws to get the main prize. This is one of the few events where you can get the main prize long before the event ends.
  11. klods hans

Never enough Forge points...

Trade goods for fps
  12. klods hans

Persistent Need !

What? :? Why? I just aid the highest era players on the social bar first to get the best goods from Truce Tower. Don't need Event History for that. Well, different play styles. Fair enough. I don't mind an Event History shortcut, but I wouldn't use it.
  13. klods hans

I've got the main building now, some days ago. If a decent daily special appears, or if I can switch it to something useful, I go for the chests now. Got a lot of sentinel outposts and upgrades that way.
  14. klods hans

Update Update to 1.209 Feedback

Yes, already reported a few times in this feedback.
  15. klods hans

Daily challenge dude