• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by kkrazykatz

1. Closed September Fall Contest

Chocolate - 6, Cinnamon - 14, Apple - 19, Caramel - 9, Pumpkin - 17
  2. Word Association Game - April

No speaking moistly!
  3. Closed Forge Cup - Missing In Action!

1 - K, 2 - L, 3 - F.
  4. Event Summer Event 2017

Hate that the only choice we have with these events is whether or not we play them. Not a fan of 100% CHANCE events. Sorry, but I give a thumbs down. I will end up with uncompleted sets, other crap, more crap and oh... no place to put any of them anyway. Too many new buildings lately, maybe you...
  5. Event 5 Years of Forge of Empires!

It's great that you have made an alternative choice regarding the research quest. How about the ones regarding the continent map? I realize you want it make it somewhat challenging, but for some it can make or break the chance of completing quest lines. Since there is no other way of acquiring...
  6. Forwarded: [39011] GE Costs not taking equal amounts.

While checking the treasury contributions I noticed that the goods used to unlock a level in GE did not take equal amounts of each good per era. Some it took double or none at all. Our member eras are as follows, 1 HMA, 3 LMA, 4 CA & 4 InA.
  7. New Content Guild Expeditions - 4th Difficulty

Some guilds struggle to get close to 100% as it is. I think level 4 should be for those who enjoy the challenge and the rewards. It should not make people feel pressured into completing more. Therefore the goal should not extend past 100% (3 levels) nor should the the costs be expected to come...
  8. Not a Bug: Garin - Event Quest 1 collection issue

On the quest build 6 road tiles of your age or 9 from the previous....there are no LMA road tiles. Now I have to figure out a way to come up with over 200 fp's to unlock the one in CA, as I have not unlocked all the tech in LMA. Why can I not use HMA roads instead?
  9. Euro2016

While playing on my mobile, my cat jumped into my lap and purchased a witch tower when his ear touched my phone. Took most of my cups. A fellow guildie had the same issue and support refused to reverse hers, so I am expecting the same response. I spent time on my vacation to use my shots for...
  10. Summer Limerick Competition!!

Sorry, I got logged out before I tried to submit. I wasn't sure if it actually went through when I logged back in. So just in case I will re-submit, sorry for any wasted time. There once was a man named George, He fought for the city of Forge. On the advancing line, He fell behind, For...
  11. Summer Limerick Competition!!

There once was a soldier named George, He fought for the city of Forge. On the advancing line, He fell behind, For at dinner that night he gorged.