• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Killkong

1. New Bug: Attack

If I want to fight in the GE or GBG it doesn't work. I can do only negotiations... Someone experiencing the same problems?
  2. A New Player's Experience of Guilds

My guild (my second one) never asked to donate anything & some people helped me with my endless waterfall of questions. From the start I donated 1 good (from the goods I have the most in stock) & 1 Forge point to one of the members. I didn't know how it worked but I felt the need to contribute...
  3. Haven Are Recruiting

Can someone send me an invite? Can't find the guilds you name... Thx
  4. Haven Are Recruiting

I want to join an active Guild but I'm a relative new player. I'm an active one but have a lot to learn...
  5. Forge points

Why?
  6. Forge points

Think I found out...
  7. Forge points

I need Forge points to upgrade the Oracle of Delphi. How can I earn these? And where can I see how much I have of them? Thx
  8. Sell buildings?

Found it
  9. Sell buildings?

I have to sell a building, how do I do that? Thanx for the advice!
  10. Cut trees?

Well, can I get your permission to cut permission?
  11. Cut trees?

Trees in your kingdom who stand in the way for laying a road...
  12. Cut trees?

Can you cut trees? How? Thx