• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by KIDOGO

1. Moghul settlement

I did but couldn't see anything about why I still have only basic diplomacy But thanks for replying
  2. Moghul settlement

Can anyone explain how the diplomatic buildings work? It says you put them in a train, touching the emabssy and this increases the diplomacy but having done that I still only have the basic diplomacy ie 24 each building. Cheers
  3. Guild Admin Conversations - Feedback

How do you transfer an important message to Admin?
  4. Spot the Difference - Week 1, June

1)bottom left - extra thing in top picture 2) bottom right white rock in bottom pic 3) going from bottom 1st row of pods 2nd from top missing track in sand in bottom pic 4) Colours in top picture are darker 5)middle top of picture to right of rocket boulder missing on slope
  5. Fixed: In home city, on roads, no cars or people

Well I xwitched back to Flash and the animals came back!....but then I lost my picture ...just blue screen except one small square...so back to HTML5 and no animals or people!
  6. Fixed: In home city, on roads, no cars or people

I'm having the same problem and it seemed to start when I switched to HTML
  7. Will not fix Where did all the birds and animal go?

I've lost my birds and animals too, but I also seem to have lost street traffic as well. Building animations still work - this is since I changed to HTML
  8. Will not fix Where did all the birds and animal go?

My birds and animals are gone but so is the road traffic - since I changed to HTML - I was looking forward to seeing Genghis Khan on my streets!