• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by KG MariaMaria

1. KG MariaMaria

GBG IS BROKEN

they do listen trust a few of us that are defensive lunatics they fixed Virgo off PVP and now will the dev's hear this? Rename GBG to GfarmingG or fix it.
  2. KG MariaMaria

GBG IS BROKEN

here we go again the choce is ofcourse ours yet it does not change the fact that GBG should be renamed Guild Farming Grounds??? What I am trying to say and will try again is Stop leaning the game to top 10 guilds and let the other 95% of players have a chance. Case and point 1 billion point...
  3. KG MariaMaria

GBG IS BROKEN

I dont't see this today since GBG started but is going on any mod on why in Greifental international does My guilds GBG map have 1 single 3 camp province? and 2 GBG's ago we had 2 only?
  4. KG MariaMaria

GBG IS BROKEN

Again may i stress a simple cheap fix that will not require crossworld expensive servers and bandwidth is every flag held open after flag 1 or preferably 2 reduces camp effectiveness by 10 % or more. 12 guild open flags means 100% of camps are rendered ZILCH. such an easy fix and force to...
  5. KG MariaMaria

GBG IS BROKEN

all I have ever tried to say is diamond 1000 should be named Guild Farming grounds and now 2 top guilds flagging at 159 united will beat 6 working alone at all times. ONE FIX 1 Adjustment 10% reduction in Camp effectiveness per open flag above 2 flags????? That may just solve the issue worth a...
  6. KG MariaMaria

GBG IS BROKEN

Mate that is an insult with all due respect you know exactly what I am saying if not ask and study top 8 to 12 guilds in each en world AGE IS ERA and you know this Respect please.
  7. KG MariaMaria

GBG IS BROKEN

who in their fairplay mind will deny guild family camps? for risking hunting down EMA goods lets fix this and yes I spoke what I see. This has zero to do with 950 diamond and below but above gand it is broken.
  8. KG MariaMaria

GBG IS BROKEN

Duhhhhhhhh top 10 and poof to the 100' of others????
  9. KG MariaMaria

GBG IS BROKEN

You are so wrong Ice there is no choice not my choice as founder when each gbg lets say this 30 players 30% all SAV 67% mixed ages and 1 player in EMA your math is flawed where to date the 3.x % cost of ema goods is like 17.371 % ema this is sad. And yes the choice is ours but not cool to deny...
  10. KG MariaMaria

GBG IS BROKEN

NO NO NO NO NO. The point is it's not about the founder making the call. If I accept or other similar guild do then entire guilds suffers. Do not say Greed That's the top 10 each world that deal poison and outright reject without even showing respect by talking with applicants. You are so wrong...
  11. KG MariaMaria

GBG IS BROKEN

Another GBG heartbreak I had to reject 2 great looking young players applications that were EMA and HMA that would almost surely force the guild to scramble for those era goods to build camps. A shame how much I enjoyed helping young players in the past to grow and prosper and now in order to...
  12. KG MariaMaria

GBG IS BROKEN

This is not a diamond league 1000 map either.
  13. KG MariaMaria

GBG IS BROKEN

Mate the issue is only Diamond 1000 where guilds fall in the trap each cycle the rest is fine.
  14. KG MariaMaria

GBG IS BROKEN

I ask for Inno Mods to look at the bottom line $$$$$ international G world Genesis GBG division and how few diamonds are being bought and spent. and compare this to last GBG DOI guild and diamond buy's and insta camps done Money talks I suppose?
  15. KG MariaMaria

PVP Arena Returns Feedback

We got put into pvp arena returns thread now all good. The bottom line is please make the Bots in SAV stronger than player 2 at all times and every player then has a choice almost impossible to beat Bot 1 , Hard to beat but possible real player 2 , and easy to beat player 3 Seriously 150-150%...