• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by The Tominator

1. The Tominator

New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

it signifies how much diamonds its gonna cost you to play it
  2. The Tominator

New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

what a load of poop scoop..the game is soooooooooooo boring now..im off to play with the snails in my garden and stare into space cause its more exciting than this...goodbye inno you clowns.
  3. The Tominator

The end of GVG

well I hope innos gain outweighs the amount of players they gonna lose for dropping gvg for this next pile of poop, otherwise im afraid they might go bankrupt
  4. The Tominator

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Is it me or now do senior moderators make up their own rules?
  5. The Tominator

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

why cant the championship be against all the servers like the ge set up
  6. The Tominator

New Content Guilds Update Feedback

i miss the very start of gvg where we could leave our guilds go outside and wipe the guild we didnt like off the map then return back to our guild that was fun ..bring back something like that
  7. The Tominator

Update 1.214 Feedback

i like it its in a perfect place .the only people here complaining are the cheats ..id also like you to implement the best guild at the top for 1 year to be disbanded unless they drop out the top 10 for a year...lets start making this game fair for every1 not just the macro users
  8. The Tominator

Closed September Fall Contest

6 chocolate 14 cinnamon 18 apples 9 caramel 17 pumpkins
  9. The Tominator

Do Not Suggest: Idea for a new GB

@Agent327..obviously i need to be here 23hours aday like you to know exactly where to look for those posts. I had an idea i came to the forum and posted it..if i were here everyday and an emperor like urself with 3k messages then i wouldnt have bothered..cause surely by now u should be getting a...
  10. The Tominator

Do Not Suggest: Idea for a new GB

many guilds are probably fed up by now about how many goods are building up in guild treasury..what is the use of 10 million space age goods/oceanic/vfuture if we cant use them in gvg....Come on inno wake up give us a new gb that will allow us to choose what era we would like our goods to go to...
  11. The Tominator

Update Guild vs Guild Recalculation Timer Changes

not sure if this has already been said ..i just cant be bothered to read it all. is there anyway possible u could change the colour of the sectors which are due to be dropped by the next reset to orange so atleast the next gvg commander knows whats going on .
  12. The Tominator

New Content Guild Expeditions - New Rewards and Additions

do u see what i see here?.... i see a lack of complaining. why is that? let me hesitate a guess. Inno once again bring out something almost entertaining at a pretty reasonable attack def % with lots of yummy prizes.... then all of a sudden that crazy dev (u know who u r) chirps up and says isnt...
  13. The Tominator

New Content New Neighborhood Merging System

wht a load of s**t as usual
  14. The Tominator

New Content Friends Tavern - Customisations

tavern took my boosts away ..cmon inno get 1 thing right
  15. The Tominator

New Content Friends Tavern

i use the35% recruitment boost on top of the 30% reduction we get from having lvl 58 on gvg for our traz's... so now i only wait 7 hours for another 80 units ..whoopee do what a load of .......