• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Kedran

1. Olympic Treasury

Does the boost for attack at level 10 of the Olympic Treasury apply to my city defense army?
  2. Event Halloween 2018

Forgive me if this post is not in the correct place as I have not posted in the forum before, at least in my recollection. Forge of Empires has added a stage in the Halloween quest that forces battle with 12 units by not offering an option, I believe it is #32 "On Death's Door." I have not...
  3. GB/Statue Attack/Defense

Do I understand correctly that Military Boost only applies if you are aggressively attacking another city? Other than from the Monastery, it doesn't really help in defending your city from attack; am I correct?
  4. Seeking guild

I believe that I would like to try your guild. Sounds like you have a positive philosophy and a good spirit enjoying the game. Please send me an invitation if you will. Thanks. Kedran
  5. Seeking guild

Also looking. Very active, but more passive in my approach. Tenaciously loyal and supportive of friends and my old guild members (Guild is defunct as leader had abandoned it). Could you describe the Warriors of Truth? Thanks. Kedran
  6. Looking for guild? Join the killers! Beginners welcome.

I wouldn't mind being in your guild. I am really a novice but would like to help and progress faster. Thanks!