• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Ghastly Icon Joe

1. New tavern boost?

My guess is it will be tied into diamond purchases.. as it will be a bit rough giving Inno real cash and then getting ads thrown in our faces.
  2. New tavern boost?

Ads are on phone.. none on the PC.. but PC has an issue with starting the boosts. Cannot open the tavern shop etc without having the boosts start up automatically ( when due to)
  3. One Click Aid and Motivate

Yes, thats what I was meaning.. This needs to get fixed . I want to be able to start boosts separately to when I want to collect silver etc. p.s Im on a PC.. Chrome browser .. another player in my guild on Chrome has same problem. Also does it in Firefox so must be a bug with the PC version.
  4. One Click Aid and Motivate

A long overdue feature.. one issue is that I (we) cannot get into the tavern without activating the 4 hr boost. I would like to decide when the 4 hrs begins independently of when I want to collect tavern silver etc.
  5. Archeology Event 2022 questions and non feedback comments.

There's a main building with upgrades available ... but the 6 flowerbed buildings are confusing. Two available in lower progression scroll bar and 2 available if the entire calendar is completed. so how do we get the remaining 2 (or 4 if the calendar isn't completed). ?
  6. Castle System - Feedback

Why do we have to do 6 button presses for this.. (Like Inno doesnt make us do enough already).. Why cant we just hover over the castle, get our info and then just click once.
  7. Soccer Cup 2021 - Feedback

Changes to Ashlon Abbey welcomed... (why would you not agree with a change that gives more benefit.). And as I trade rather than fight, this building is also long overdue. Pity I cant do more events and get 2 of them.
  8. shuishun mill upgrade non sellable

Why is the shuishun mill upgrade not able to be sold back at the antique dealer but other upgrades are? ..and also the Mill level 1 too?
  9. Winter Event questions and non feedback comments

Point taken re diamonds needed as its impossible to get the set.. i.e. 4 fully upgraded buildings .. any other way... But I kinda think just one of the fully upgraded bakeries is a worthwhile addition especially if selected correctly for your gameplan..
  10. Winter Event questions and non feedback comments

That's quite subjective... the winter bakery would be a very attractive piece to a lot of players when fully upgraded.. Comparing it to the winter train is difficult as it has about twice the upgrades required.
  11. Winter Event questions and non feedback comments

If you mean the white coloured number at R/h side of the orange door lock, then mine is 0 (zero) .. or are you saying we have to find 10 lock picks which then will open only ONE door.. if thats the case, its not worth it
  12. Winter Event questions and non feedback comments

I invested diamonds in this Event and had quite a few picks yesterday and now none today.
  13. Winter Event questions and non feedback comments

Knight of Ice... then explain to me where mine disappeared to..
  14. Winter Event questions and non feedback comments

It would have been nice of Inno if they'd told us the lock picks do not carry over to the following day.