• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by JustKowhai

1. Update Update to 1.237 Feedback

Now in Firefox I get this msg. Hope INNO is working on a fix atm. There is a problem connecting to the server. Please try again.
  2. Investigating: Chrome 104 "Something went wrong" error

Have you tried a different browser yet? INNO support must be inundated with this issue, hope a fix comes soonest. I feel for you - see my other post in this thread.
  3. Investigating: Chrome 104 "Something went wrong" error

Chrome browser would not work for me either. I tried Firefox and can access all my cities. There is a conversation under the latest 'Update' thread to read more. I was very frustrated for a while :(
  4. Update Update to 1.237 Feedback

There was a Chrome update which I ran after experiencing the loading issue for FoE, will look at my Intel drivers. Unfortunately my new password was system generated in Chrome so another browser could be problematic, will give it a shot & report back. I like to get on around the start of a new...
  5. Choose if you want to see the road connection warning

I had issues placing two lane roads as fitting them into empty spaces and joining to existing two lane roads would not work. I reconfigured my entire layout which gave me a huge headache and am still unsure what I changed which made it work. A warning like 'you cannot put this here move over'...
  6. Update Update to 1.237 Feedback

Also experiencing issues, I have changed my password, still issues so came looking here to find possible reason/s for not being able to play. I use Chrome browser on laptop as gaming on a phone is impossible for me. Thanks TheKingOfKool for your post, it has put my mind at rest that the...
  7. Forge Plus on two cities but cannot start it on a third one

Thx for the suggestion, do support staff monitor these forums? I was not sure that a city in the Industrial age was eligible for Forge Plus, tried again this am but although FPlus appears to be available I see only diamond and building etc packages to purchase.
  8. The 100fps collect cap , why not move it to 500

I would like to see 999 as a FP limit please
  9. Forge Plus on two cities but cannot start it on a third one

Edited OP to remove reference to aid/pol per above. I thought they were connected. My question re Forge Plus still stands.
  10. Forge Plus on two cities but cannot start it on a third one

Is there an age or particular servers where Forge Plus becomes available to purchase? I see the building on my PC screen of city - it's on Houndsmoor in Industrial era ie https://en8.forgeofempires.com/game - but see only diamond and pack purchases when I try to buy it for this city. Any...
  11. Update Update to 1.234 Feedback

I have an issue with occupied seats in my taverns not showing beside the on screen picture. These servers https://en18.forgeofempires.com/game/index and https://en3.forgeofempires.com/game/index Has anyone else noticed this? I've tried refreshing city in case it was a temporary...
  12. Other Feedback for Forge Plus!

I have OOS issues so not having to click all over city to collect makes my life less painful, also no searching for incidents as they are all collected in one hit.
  13. Duplicate: Change game world

Working fine for me on laptop. I'm using Chrome browser.
  14. Two lane road help required please

Fixed with assistance from a FB page, I had to move the highway over one tile space & relocate buildings to suit. All good now.
  15. Question: is there API or something?

Did you think of changing your profile message. This is not a solution to your original issue but may alleviate problems in the future.