• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Joal

1. a few suggestions and game feedback..

Well, yes and I get that. I'm not keen to scour facebook for videos in my spare time in the context of a game, but that is a great resource, and definitely good for most. I suppose, the flaw lies with me. I like a challenge and to figure things out and so the first few ages of the game and...
  2. Fixed: Scrolling of buildings not working in settlements

I've got this issue on all buildings - seems to happen everytime I click on my army start. Then the mouse stops working on emails, on any building timer. I refresh and then it happens again after a few clicks - if I click on my army. Happens on settlement too now. Going on for about 5 days...
  3. a few suggestions and game feedback..

Thanks for a more considered response. A reader has kindly shared an amazing resource with me which helps immensely. I have looked at wiki and I do get involved in GvG and have a good guild. I'm a curious person and like to learn everything fully I guess, and then move on and learn something...
  4. a few suggestions and game feedback..

Wow aren't you so very helpful and friendy.
  5. a few suggestions and game feedback..

1. I'd just like to be able to see who my guild mates are, so I can be extra supportive. I don't understand 1.9 and prefer swap threads at the moment. 2. Glad that the suggestion has been put forwards. 3. Also good. 4. Who mentioned holding people responsible??? I'm wondering if there are...
  6. a few suggestions and game feedback..

I've been playing a few months, and I've played before for a few months. I personally like the challenge and developing the strategy, so I suppose this time around it's all been easier to develop quickly, but there are a few niggles and blocks. 1. I've been in a few guilds, trying to find the...
  7. Pirate Maths!