• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by jibrilbey

1. jibrilbey

Event Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

... and then 5 chapters, 597 words, 3139 characters. :D
  2. jibrilbey

Update Update to 1.123

Same issue here. Cleared cache, killed all processes, etc. No background.
  3. jibrilbey

Event Spring Event 2018

So far, the event is a waste of time, effort, resources and goods. And most likely it will remain that way. Another fail. Rewards should be given according to achievements in the event. Not by a stupid chance. Very frustrating.
  4. jibrilbey

Update Update to 1.119

UX/UI design of new windows is confusing. When I open it, I feel like I need to read its content before I click. Like I'm reading the EULA. Resource sprite/icon is way to big comparing to title for example: same huge golden bar x4 vs. small faded / low contrast (various) information on the top...
  5. jibrilbey

Event Winter 2017

Oh, yes. Red 27 was the reason why allies dropped A-bomb on Hiroshima. :D
  6. jibrilbey

Event Winter 2017

It's more like gambling than strategy game. :? I prefer history quests, where you can earn your reward. This is my first seasonal event, but it looks like a taxation upon all the fools in creation.
  7. jibrilbey

The Smallest City

WOW! :o Respect!
  8. jibrilbey

Event History window, active "Aid" button

Is it possible to make active "Aid" button on the Event History window green (for example) so it's clearly distinctive?