• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Jesse the Witch

1. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

I've been playing since this games infancy back in 2012 and for the most it's been enjoyable but not any more. All the fun has been sucked out of the game and it's become a worthless chore and this QI just about tops it off. I've tried it and it's the most boring and pointless thing I've ever...
  2. Event Halloween Event 2023 Feedback Thread

I normally enjoy the quests but this card game is probably the biggest load of childish drivel you have ever come up with and to say it's boring is an understatement, watching paint dry is more exciting.
  3. Event Fall Event 2022 Feedback

This is the first time I can remember an event being engineered so that you have to spend diamonds to complete it within the event time frame. I agree with Pyroxy that this is "an excessively naked cash grab" and if future events are run on the same format I'll not be participating. I play this...
  4. Event St. Patrick's Event Feedback

Oh good yet another set and not an inch of space in my city to put them without deleting more useful buildings so I won't be bothering with this one. Perhaps if a few more expansions were made available to give us more room to build all this junk players would be more interested in events like this.
  5. Repetitive quests soooo boooooring ...........

And how many times can you "gain 30,000 happiness". To have this as a recurring quest is pathetic
  6. Guild Wars ?

King Dale, this is not people complaining, it's people genuinely worried about how the game will progress and hoping that their worries will be taken into consideration by the developers.
  7. Assign new founder

I'm trying to leave the guild but as I'm currently founder, a position I ended up with by default, it won't let me leave until I assign another player as founder. How do I do this?