• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Jaywalker59

1. Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021 - Feedback

well said! This update hasn't fixed anything that actually needed fixing- aside from making sector names more easily visible. (and I do agree that even that was done in a STUPID fashion *sigh * ) I could throw in a shower of quotes here, but let's, instead, add something , relatively...
  2. Will I suddenly advance to EMA if I complete the "Murderers!" bonus quest?

Just to clear: I wasn't calling that a bug, just noting (in rather too much detail , perhaps) that I don't have a problem with losing the RQs, when advancing through the campaign map, which is anorther issue some others complained about. Since I haven't had that problem, and I've anvanced...
  3. Will I suddenly advance to EMA if I complete the "Murderers!" bonus quest?

Thankyou. Andrew. And thank you, Klods, that's exactly the info I need :) As for the bug, sorry, but by the time I knew for sure that it wasn't supposed to happen, it was too late to report it. I'd moved too far beyond that point. I do agree that i *should* have reported it, at the time.
  4. Will I suddenly advance to EMA if I complete the "Murderers!" bonus quest?

Emberguard, i don't know what triggered it. I'm just guessing it was a quest. Quite possibly a bug, like you say. Unfortunately by the time I knew that it *shouldn't* be possible to age up w/o researching next age, it was too late to send in a ticket, I'd researched like mad in the meantime...
  5. Will I suddenly advance to EMA if I complete the "Murderers!" bonus quest?

Next time something like that happens to me, I shall have to take screenies to prove it, shant I? 'These "must be mistaken" posts are not at all helpful. It's way too late to take screenies now, I've been playing this game every day for the past three months, and i do know all the basics, But...
  6. Will I suddenly advance to EMA if I complete the "Murderers!" bonus quest?

No, you guys are wrong about there being only one way of ageing up. though I dunno if the other way (s) are features or bugs. I went searching for info on advancing when I suddel;y advanced from Bronze Age before I could even see the tech tree for Iron Age, let alone unlock any IA research...
  7. Will I suddenly advance to EMA if I complete the "Murderers!" bonus quest?

I'm not ready to advance to EMA, but I've worked through all the campaign map, up to LMA, hit a brick wall, and that only leaves the Barbarian bonus quest to complete when the daily quest asks me to to conquer a sector. Specifically, I'm at that quest(Murderers!) which rewards you with EMA...