• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Jaygandi

1. 7th Anniversary Contest

What a load of garbage, download the image and then edit it. What the??? Surely you can come up with something better than that. Waste of time and effort. I have better things to do with my time. Like playing FOE. No entry here!!
  2. Closed Week #102 2019-04-15

I am posting now!!!
  3. Fixed: Is the game broken

Hey thanks just got Cyberghost up and working, using the free version to start with to see if Telstra do anything about it. I did some searching and did see something about the caching they do on their servers. I also plan on lodging a complaint with telstra as soon as possible. I was able to do...
  4. Fixed: Is the game broken

I am having the same issues. Help. Now my android tab is just working (can play) but cannot install an update for FOE and crashes the game when trying to run the update. I am with Telstra too. What can we do? Can anyone point me in the direction of how to use a VPN?
  5. Event Halloween Event 2015

I looked at the puzzles and now I can't find the address to email them to. Does anyone know or still have them?
  6. Count to 1 Million!

5439 I don't know why I'm doing this.
  7. Count to 1 Million!

5438 what a waste of time
  8. Halloween Discussion thread

Disappointment in the Halloween campaign It seems that as with a lot of these things, only those who are most advanced through the game can really achieve anything. The newbies or the player s who are only about half way through the Ages can not get anywhere near getting through the tasks for...