• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Jaspero949

1. New Bug: Iridescent garden

Game freezes (android mobile) when attempting to read information using the ? symbol on the fragment of iridescent garden icon in the inventory. Now fixed.
  2. Closed August Pirate Contest

Jolly McWinky
  3. Soccer Contest

4. Event Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

I have a question about the player cards. What does the number in the yellow star (top right) and the numbers under the player avatar represent? I assume one is the current level of a player but which is which? Thanks
  5. Fixed: Rogue stuck in my Attacking Army

I had this today, logged with support and problem now fixed. Inno very quick to sort this.
  6. Closed Halloween Contest Part 4

Puzzle 1 : F4 Puzzle 2 : F1 Puzzle 3 : C5 Puzzle 4 : D2 Puzzle 5 : A4
  7. Closed Halloween Contest Part 1

1 6 8 12
  8. Alcatraz daily reward

Is there any way to tell exactly which troops you get daily from the Traz?
  9. GB leveling ?

Yes I got that like I said in my last post.
  10. GB leveling ?

Guess I just answered my own question as the last to level would be the one to level it up lol, I'm such a doofus at times.
  11. GB leveling ?

Agent, OP just asked if there was a way to know who levelled not who was last to level. Do you know of any way to tell other than tracking as the OP suggested?
  12. GB Oracle of Delphi: When to stop levelling?

I suggest keeping it as it is until you can replace it with a better GB. The GB section on the build menu should let you see what other GBs will become available.
  13. GB leveling ?

Hope this is right, When your GB is levelled for you, click on the left arrow on the GB page and it should show who invested at the previous level.
  14. Event Winter Event 2018

Thanks for the replies guys, appreciate your patience while my thick skull soaks it in. Got the hang of it now cheers.
  15. Event Winter Event 2018

How does that explain why I've been able to do multiple winter event quests in 1 day up till now?