• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by jamin101

1. Forwarded: Royal Bathhouse - Motivation (AID) priority

+1 from me Big reason to say yes to this is how long it takes to get those bathhouse lvls.. can take several months. In that regard, would worse than grinding thru an event, and then realizing youre missing the last upgrade for it. Sure its not the end of the world, but its a little upsetting...
  2. Forwarded: Royal Bathhouse - Motivation (AID) priority

I not a fan of those statements there. Having a high lvl Traz does not end all unit problems and saying boathouse is not the solution to units is essentially the same as saying FP buildings isnt the solution to more FP if u have Cape. if u can have more, why would u settle for less. U can have a...
  3. Already Suggested: City Schematics

City and layout and efficiency is important to the game. Roads are not an efficient use of space in a city. One of the best ways to minimize road use is to keep them as straight as possible, and placing the larger buildings towards the outside of your city. As u get to the lower side of your...
  4. Already Suggested: City Schematics

I mostly say that because.. having 100 SOK is great.. but u can still see the road behind it because they are little. Now having Truce Tower beside HC beside CF, next to Olympic treasury and world fair and all these other large buildings and then try putting a few SOK in. You wont find the SOK...
  5. Already Suggested: City Schematics

A lot of these thread u replied which i cant seem to open due to "file not found" (that pertains to the middle 4) Also, a lot of the threads are very old (the first one u sent from 2013) and i think the topic could use a refresh on perceptive which I indicated with larger event buildings. Up...
  6. Already Suggested: City Schematics

Proposal: Add a new viewing mode to game to allow various perspectives of own city I did skim thru ideas section and didn't see anything completely relevant to this. (i may have skipped over it if it does exist) Reason: With cities becoming larger and new event buildings and GB's releasing...