• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by J-MS

1. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Can we please change the 40% sector tag to have a different colour to the 20% one? On mobile, the small white font on light blue background makes it very hard to tell the difference
  2. how does the system select aiding priorities?

Point well taken. Should have said: ‘Fragments as top priority is debatable’. Could indeed depend on the type of fragments, which of course is subjective, as you say.
  3. how does the system select aiding priorities?

Sorry mate that is an inappropriate comment for a moderator. I select my buildings very carefully in view of their combined FP and attack/defense boosts efficiency per square. 1x1 buildings like Tree of Vitality, Granny Aurora or Sparkstorm can be very efficient in that respect. It’s just very...
  4. how does the system select aiding priorities?

Having Fragments at the top of the priority list makes no sense at all. Leads to tiny buildings like Trees of Vitality (fragments of One Up kit, wow!) or Sparkstorm being aided ahead of high FP-producing buildings like Eagle Mountain, Abandoned Asylum, Fiore, Shinto Temple, House of Wolf, etc. I...
  5. Unformatted: Plundering events to be shown under Battle Events

May I suggest that plundering events should be shown under Battle Events?
  6. Players colluding to snipe spots 1 & 2 @ 1/3 each

OK. I am a big sniper myself, and totally understand that sniping is fair game. As a traditional sniper, that "2-player team" thing just doesn't sit well with me. So you can now probably sense the real motivation for my post. I'm not so much worried about the 'victims'; it's more about those 1/3...
  7. Players colluding to snipe spots 1 & 2 @ 1/3 each

What if those 2 accounts were actually the same player? From what I can see (almost simultaneous contributions, industrial scale use of this ploy), I have the strong suspicion that's the case. Everyone would then agree that this would be wrong.
  8. Players colluding to snipe spots 1 & 2 @ 1/3 each

No you're not. You're working individually. Each player is securing a spot. And the beneficiary is simply asking for contributions.
  9. Players colluding to snipe spots 1 & 2 @ 1/3 each

You don't get it. Those 2 players colluding are actually defrauding another player, and achieving a greater profit (hence loss for the victim) *because* of their collusion. This can only be achieved if you "act as one", i.e. you only contribute 2/3 of the total for spots 1 & 2, and agree to...
  10. Players colluding to snipe spots 1 & 2 @ 1/3 each

The victim is the player being sniped. Gets a smaller FP contribution, *because* of 2 players colluding against him/her. I have no problem with individual snipes, but sniping *collectively* to achieve a greater profit is in my view unethical.
  11. Players colluding to snipe spots 1 & 2 @ 1/3 each

I've noticed some players are colluding to secure spots 1 & 2 in GBs, by each contributing 1/3 of the required total. 1st spot would make a small loss whereas 2nd would make a large profit and I assume they will compensate each other or take turns at having 1st. For the victim this is a worse...
  12. New Content Mobile Video Ads A/B Test II Feedback

These ads are very frustrating and will cause me to stop playing the game if Inno doesn’t reconsider.
  13. Thousands comma separator in Treasury

OK so you’re not going to do anything about this because it is not in the right format?! Isn’t my simple suggestion perfectly clear?
  14. Thousands comma separator in Treasury

In the mobile version, it would be a lot more user-friendly to have comma separators in the count of Treasury goods. So 1000000 would be shown as 1,000,000
  15. New Content Castle System Additional Levels Feedback

OK, 17.0 years from a Lvl 8 Castle . It’s taken me a bit over 4 months to get to lvl 8. But each new level gets exponentially harder. It’s about 3.5 years to get to lvl 15.