• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Iznot

1. Iznot

First post was back in DEC 2013, time sure flies

First post was back in DEC 2013, time sure flies
  2. Iznot

Update Update 1.218 feedback

When are we going to see the Jupiter upgrade? You guys do great job on this game! -Iznot
  3. Iznot

creaking along

creaking along
  4. Iznot

Still alive, barely :)

Still alive, barely :)
  5. Iznot

Support Pool Bonus

Same? I have some support % in my Progressive HQ and 0% in my only other sector. When I first took my second sector I did have some support, now its' gone? What's up with that?
  6. Iznot

Vote for or against guild hopping cool-down.

Guild Hopping Against
  7. Iznot

Rotting

Death: (sounds weird) So were not definitive on this yet…thanks for 99.99% answer…lol
  8. Iznot

Rotting

I tried to find out about rotting rates. I get different answers from various gamers. I started three 8 hour supply builds…how long will they last after being finished? Is there a rule or ratio for these things? Do any buildings help preserve supplies..like a Lighthouse? -Iznot (noob….lol)
  9. Iznot

Imac

Thanks for all the responses. I deleted a few start up applications I wasn't using..like drop box, and changed my Virus software to Bitdefender and now I can Chat my head off, as if anybody would listen to me anyways. If yer in Chat and see Iznot say Hi :) Merry Christmas...and no I am not a...
  10. Iznot

Imac

When are we going to get a certificate that allows the firewall to allow chat to work on my Imac. I have turned off my security and the chat still doesn't work because the firewall wont allow it. Plz...what am I doing wrong? Help. Need chat for my guild. -Iznot server Cirgard