• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Iwateguy

1. Iwateguy

Update Update to 1.263 Feedback

Both are definite steps backward. Previously, we could see at a glance if, for example, a quest was completed and there was a reward to collect. My personal suspicion is that people don't want to join the 75 the next time people are let go. So everyone's trying to work on something whether...
  2. Iwateguy

Event Fellowship Event 2023 Feedback

Apologies for mixing my adages but, from my point of view, Occam's Razor says,"Follow the money". Inno's repeating mechanics because they think it will induce more players to spend more money. For reasons you've mentioned, some players will struggle with the mechanics. They'll make mistakes...
  3. Iwateguy

2023 St Patricks Event questions and non feedback comment

Is the Shamrock cost to move from city 1 to city 2 reduced as it was on Beta?
  4. Iwateguy

2023 Forge Bowl questions and non feedback comment

Aha! The background color. Thanks.
  5. Iwateguy

2023 Forge Bowl questions and non feedback comment

How do you know the color of a player? I see nothing in the PC to indicate this.
  6. Iwateguy

Event Forge bowl 2023 feedback

At the very bottom of the announcement page on Beta, several changes for the Live event were listed. One was the price increase for the coach. Of course, no rationale was offered as to why the price was going up. I expect they want to see how much the market will bear. From Beta >> Firstly...
  7. Iwateguy

2022 Winter Event questions and non feedback comment

I think it's important to recall that FoE is a game of puzzles (and luck). We just have to decide what we want more from the event - the event building or certain daily specials. On Beta, I spent some stars early before taking up the "spend-in-bunches" approach. I got the event building...
  8. Iwateguy

New Content New World Uceria feedback

It seems you do see the point. Revenue is why it's being done. FoE doesn't exist so that Inno can provide us with a fun gaming experience. It exists so that we (some of us) can provide Inno with a great deal of money. Last Halloween, the US server opened a new world - Carthage - and there...
  9. Iwateguy

Event Fellowship Event Feedback Thread!

Does the Knights Pavilion give special troops? Barbarians in EMA? Natives in Industrial?
  10. Iwateguy

Update Update to 1.231 Feedback

I play the vast majority of the time in the browser and many aspects of the new features have yet to be implemented there. This means I'm collecting rewards from the 4 new chests simply by clicking. I aid all 3 groups simply by clicking. I open the tavern and the boosts are there already and...
  11. Iwateguy

Guild Admin Conversations - Feedback

Is this still being looked into? Has it been fixed?
  12. Iwateguy

Update to 1.197 Feedback

Just another example of something that Inno hasn't thought through carefully enough. Do they actually vet these ideas at all?
  13. Iwateguy

Higher Era Units: How high?

Message number 5 mentions a glitch that Inno has stated is not a bug and that it allows you to get units 4 levels up. My first guess would be that Inno didn't think something through. When they looked at it afterward, a fix may have been deemed as too expensive or time-consuming. So, they...
  14. Iwateguy

Well, the big deal is NOT plundering which is why I never mentioned the word. As it happens, the attacker only succeeded in stealing pixels once. The big deal is game balance (or lack of same).
  15. Iwateguy

That's a poor choice of words as the player isn't "conquering" anything. It seems he's either buying his way across the map by spending a mountain of diamonds or his guild is feeding him the needed goods. Whichever it may turn out to be, I can't think of a better reason never to spend another...