• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Ivo Avido

1. Ivo Avido

Update to 1.185 Feedback

Is this correct? Has anyone seen a colossus selection kit on the shelf yet? And is it piazza selection kit or winner's plaza selection kit (there's winner plaza on the announcement picture)
  2. Ivo Avido

New Content Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt Feedback

I just realized that the 4x bonus is a lot more relevant on the Egypt settlement, because it acts on both loot and goods production. This means that settlements are exponentially easier to complete as you progress. For a comparison, imagine how much easier Japan and Vikings would be if you could...
  3. Ivo Avido

New display for Forge Points in Inventory

You can already see the amount of FP in your inventory if you open any GB or the tech tree.
  4. Ivo Avido

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Improvements - League Points Feedback

As I said: I found the LP on the guild profile. From what the announcement says I understand that you should be able to see each guild's current League Points from the Guild Ranking directly, without opening each profile
  5. Ivo Avido

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Improvements - League Points Feedback

What does this refer to? I can see the LP gain/loss on the current GBG leaderboard, I can see each guild's LP on their info window, but I can't see the LP on the global guild ranking.
  6. Ivo Avido

Event Archaeology Event Feedback

I was under the impression that the "item of the year" title went to the sentinel outpost
  7. Ivo Avido

Event Archaeology Event Feedback

Airship looks fine to me. Not crazy good like Abandoned Asylum or Olympic Treasury but still quite efficient. It's close to Mikawa bridge and definitely better than world's fair. I don't understand how you can say it's worse.
  8. Ivo Avido

FP Totals Box

Same in the tech tree
  9. Ivo Avido

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

No need to imagine, that's the reality. One can dream though.
  10. Ivo Avido

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

Now imagine if Arc could be reworked to produce goods chosen randomly from those that are produced in your town (kinda like Traz works). Or if we want to see that from another perspective, imagine how much worse Traz would be if it produced random units from your era.
  11. Ivo Avido

New Content Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt Feedback

My only problem with Egypt is the last quest. Producing 30 of each settlement good is not a big deal but 30k deben does look a bit too much. For reference, a pyramid produces 1029 in an hour.
  12. Ivo Avido

GBG Round 9 - Sineranian Showdown

That's not so easy. We didn't simply meet some opposition, in fact the opposition acquired a good chunk of our members so we lost a lot of strength in the process. I'm not saying it wasn't our fault, we probably put ourselves in this situation with our actions. The fact remains that SF has a...
  13. Ivo Avido

GBG Round 9 - Sineranian Showdown

That's my bad, I had a typo on my spreadsheet which made me overestimate SA MMR. Looks like the matchamikg algorythm is willing to match more than 5 guilds on the top GBG to avoid creating a mixed one.
  14. Ivo Avido

World War S

I always knew guilds are sorted by MMR, so it would be either Phoenix or Solo Smugglers that gets matched with 4 gold guilds. Are you saying that a top 4 guild could get there instead?
  15. Ivo Avido

World War S

I have the feeling this will spread amongst the top guilds anyway so I may as well share it here and get some credit :blush: Looks like 5th place is tied so who knows what will happen?