• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Iran the Red

1. Time to leave Forge of Empires

I have played for nearly 7 years. I have watched the game go from a strategy game, where we could develop a city as merchant/negotiator, builder/fp's growth, combat or the most popular balanced involving all factors. To a game of combat only. Inno promoted the game years ago as a game where a...
  2. Camping?

If it is considered CAMPING as soon as you complete the Tech tree, far to many cities would become incapable of meeting the demands of the game. The best (ignored) advice is to not age up a city to fast. So, I am still stuck with the question when does it become considered CAMPING?
  3. Camping?

Until a recent comment made by Inno support, "The game is not designed to support camping" ;!?:! From most research I have found staying in a pre-modern age for 3 or 4 months is normal development, post- modern age is at least 6 months is normal development.
  4. Camping?

At what point is staying in any age/era considered camping. I have recently been accused of camping in an age/era after having been in the age only 52 days.
  5. Can the Daily Recurring Quests be looked at?

The free change of quest, then the diamond cost of change is only for the daily quest. The rewards on those quests is usually nominal on average. Up until the introduction of the Castle System, it was easy to just ignore the ugly things. Now with the Castle System it is more desirable to...
  6. The Plague

I have been playing for several years. Over those years I have donated to GB's of player's who have stopped playing, yet not done the rest of us the courtesy of deleting their city. How am I able to clear them from my GB's donations list? How long do the game managers allow this deadwood fill up...
  7. Fall Event 2021 Feedback

I have become use to the variables of the events. One cannot expect much more in variety from the quests, there is only so much they can do using the games mechanics. I am disturbed by the recent appearance of a huge amount of aquire sectors on the continent map quests. If a player is using the...
  8. Feedback on Mobile Hud changes

I preferred the smaller footprint of the new tabs on the screen. Imagine my extreme disappointment to find they changed back to the space eating screen blocking system from the past. If the fat-fingered, myopic players need the the huge verison give them an option in the settings menu. Once...
  9. Closed August Pirate Contest

Captain Puffypants
  10. Update Update to 1.209 Feedback

The gold cup that allows you to see the guild rank vs other guilds is missing on the mobile service.
  11. QUICK QUESTION => SHORT ANSWER

Quick question. In error I have deleted my yaggdissil. How can I get a level 1 to start over?
  12. Spring Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

Well, that's it. The event is over for me. Quest 51 is exchage in AD or win battles. Neither of them are possible for a BA city. I will not get the lanterns needed to gain the grand prize.
  13. New Content PvP Arena Preview Feedback

Just another craps shoot!!
  14. New Content PvP Arena Preview Feedback

Just another money grab. The one factor that would have made it fun to participate, ignored. PvP means Player vs Player not player vs AI.
  15. Observatory??? Update neeeded!!!

A little over a year ago, I became a player. Now I have come to a point where the Observatory is a nearly useless building. The GvG has not been talked about in months. I know of no one who participated. Here we have a GB that is 50% useless and therefore hard to sell to players as a good...