• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Indy Diamond

1. Why are there Account bans for many in Black Star guild

Lol, well thanks for sharing your views. Happily every banned member was reinstated once investigated and found NOT to have been using scripts. Vindicated. I guess we can thank Inno for that.
  2. Why are there Account bans for many in Black Star guild

I follow your reasoning but in the same way, you cannot prove that anyone has broken the rules, we have no evidence, just baseless allegations. How would you feel if members of your guild were banned following a successful battle with a competitor guild only to be unbanned a few hours later with...
  3. Why are there Account bans for many in Black Star guild

Of c Of course, we'd agree with you on that point. To the best of our knowledge no one in our guild is and this is borne out by the huge efforts each member makes in hundreds of negotiations and fights, which is not what someone, as another poster said, who is 'lazy' would bother doing. I'm...
  4. Why are there Account bans for many in Black Star guild

I guess it happens but I think given what's happened to our guild today that's not the case here. There's been a serious error of judgment with no apology or explanation.
  5. Why are there Account bans for many in Black Star guild

Lol, we've reported it via raising a ticket. Many guild members have raised concerns as either there was a massive system glitch or something really unpleasant is happening when the leading guild in GBG suddenly has it's top 7 players banned, 5 of which were reinstated with no explanation. If...
  6. Why are there Account bans for many in Black Star guild

Hope you guys never have to experience this. Really sad to see this kind of response against good players.
  7. Why are there Account bans for many in Black Star guild

Sure, take your point, but again, please use logic, if we had someone using scripts why do we lose sectors? I promise you we work as a tight unit, this obviously really annoys a few with an axe to grind but to ban so many of our best players today for no reason whatsoever . . . really not cool.
  8. Why are there Account bans for many in Black Star guild

Not to our knowledge, we're an experienced guild and if we found members doing anything dodgy they'd be pulled up rather than putting the guild at risk.
  9. Why are there Account bans for many in Black Star guild

What evidence do you have for this? As a guild member I promise you no one is using scripts - we just work really well as a team and work together. Just think for a minute - if we did use scripts then why don't we win every time? Are you going to accuse every guild who does well of using...
  10. Why are there Account bans for many in Black Star guild

Second that, as a Blackstar guild member, pretty weird to see several of our top players suddenly banned when we just happen to be leading in GBG this season. Blackstar is one of the few guilds that does not cheat and that goes out of its way to help other guilds get rewards from GBG. I can only...
  11. Fixed: Messages locked with popup telling me to unlock Thatched Houses

Same issues as others have reported. 1) Messaging facility locked with 'complete thatched house on tech tree' message And 2) Can only select 5 minutes for production times, the rest being greyed out.
  12. New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

The heart and spirit of the game in our guild centres around working as a team in GBG each week and we all do our best to complete Level 4 GE for the benefit of the guild and found the diamonds helped us in GBG, to get land expansions etc. The cost of negotiations and battles in GE 5 is just...
  13. Closed August Word Find Contest

Please see my entry for the word contest above. The 9th building is the Sunflower Oil Press